Chapter 2: Boring Sunday

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jessica had finished reading the whole fic that night. She was thinking of continuing it the next day but whenever she closed her eyes, the fic got onto her mind and she kept on wondering what would happen next. So she her phone and found out. The fic was mind blowing, she was so lost in it. Never did she thought that her fans would be that good at imagining things like that. After finishing the whole fic, it was already 2:00 am and Jessica was sleepy so she went straight to lalaland right after she turned off her phone.

*next morning* 

Jessica woke up at about 11:00 am the next morning. She lazily sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was surprised when she couldn't see her roomate, Sooyoung. Usually, that shikshin would lay on her bed all day on a Sunday so it was weird that she wasn't there. 
"Whatever." Jessica thought and began to walk toward the door

Right after Jessica opened the door the smell of food greeted her. She closed her eyes for moment and inhaled the good smell and smiled. Jessica opened her eyes and looked around but she found no one. 
“Where are all of them?” Jessica wondered.
Jessica wandered around the living room searching for her members but she couldn’t see any of them. Then she began to search in their rooms and again there were no one. 
“Didn’t they come home last night?” Jessica thought. “Yes they did. I heard them last night.” Jessica thought about last night. She remembered that all the members came back at around 1:00 AM and they even had a short conversation before all the members went to sleep.
“This is weird. If no one is here, then who cook the food?” Jessica thought for awhile before heading to the kitchen.
When Jessica was near the kitchen, she heard something.
“Sunny ah.” Someone moaned. “A..ah….ahhhh… Wh..a..at if she wa..ake up…” The same voice said.
“Don’t worry. I’m sure she’s still sleeping.” This time Jessica recognised the voice, it was Sunny’s voice.
“Soonkyu ah… I miss yo..ouu so much.” The same voice moaned again.                           

 "I miss you too." Sunny said.Jessica became curious so she walked faster to the kitchen. The minute Jessica stepped her feet in the kitchen she was shocked by what she saw. 

There was a girl sitting on the kitchen counter, the girl was short-haired, she looked familiar but Jessica couldn’t remember. The girl was kissing Sunny passionately, her hands were around Sunny’s neck and her long legs were wrapped around Sunny waist. Sunny was also kissing the girl passionately, one of Sunny’s hand was secured on the girl’s waist pushing her closer. Jessica stared at the short-haired girl from top to bottom and she noticed that the that the short-haired girl got two of her blouse’s buttons opened, Jessica looked a bit lower and she screamed.
“LEE SOONKYU. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN OUR DORM!!!” Jessica was shocked when she saw that Sunny’s other hand was inside the short-haired girl’s blouse and under her bra massaging one of her mound.
“SICA?” Sunny looked at Jessica in panic.
“MY INNOCENT EYES!!!” Jessica screamed again and cover her eyes with both of her hands.
Sunny looked back at her hands and she quickly removed it from the short-haired girl’s blouse. 
“This is embarrassing. It’s all your fault. You said that she was sleeping.” The short-haired punched Sunny’s arm and covered her face.
“Sica, mianhe. I thought …” Sunny started but was cut.
“I was still sleeping? Gosh! Do you know what time it is. It’s already 11:30 for god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter