Ideas

Look-A-Like Graphic Contest! {Open}
XSYKOTICA

Look-A-Like Graphics Contest
Ideas

These are ideas for different ways of fulfilling the 'different' poster requirements. Some are simpler than others, and keep in mind, the more creative you are, the more likely you are to win.

1.  Change the background of the poster  to reflect wherever the characters are. Say they're in a house in Chapter 1, the room could be in the back of the poster behind the characters, and in Chapter 2, beside a lake, you have a lake in the background.

2.  A collage of the characters currently in the chapter. If in Chapter 2 there are three characters (Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun, let's say) you include those three characters. Then in Chapter 3, when there are only two characters (Baekho and Ren), you just include them in the poster for that chapter.

3.  Designing based on titles of chapters. Say the chapter title is Anger, you can do a poster to reflect war, rage, red, etc. Keep in mind you don't have to include pictures of the characters on the poster in anything but the forward.

4. Change which person has a .gif based on whose P.O.V it is in the story, or light up one character and darken another (this does not apply to all my stories, only some)

5.  Treat each chapter like a separate story - this is probably one of the harder ideas to implement as it can be disjointed and thus unlikely to match whatever layout I have chosen (which isn't mandatory but preferred). But it just involves each chapter being like a different movie or book in a series and thus, it needs a different cover.

6. That's it for now but I shall return with more!



Check out my other stories <3

A Reasonable Case of Stalking (Baekren - OneShot, C) ~ The Derpy Horror (Baekyeol - OneShot, C) ~ Run And Hide, Hide and Seek (Krishan - Oneshot, C) ~ It Can Never Be You (Joomi - Chaptered, C) ~ Count To Five (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ A Monster's Tears (Baekren - Fourshot, C) ~ Entrapped: Sun and Moon (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ Forgive Me Not (Baekren - Fourshot, C) ~ Now You See Me (Jongkey - Fiveshot, C) ~ What A Boy Wants (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ Depression In Five Stages (Joomi - Fivershot, C) ~ Amour: Fingers Crossed (Coming Soon) ~ 1,001 Each (Kritao - Chaptered, O) ~ Death Becomes You (Kritao - Oneshot, O) ~ The Other Side Of Glory (Xiuhan - Chaptered, O) ~ Death And The Innocent (Baekren - Oneshot, O)

My Blog: Kpopmusicmag.com

Twitter