Chapter 1

Super Junior as Turks (FFVII)

Cards were dealt around the table and smoke filled the air. The four men took drags from their expensive Cuban cigars and peeped at their given cards, tossing some back and drawing more as they deemed fit. The small cracks in their expressions showed if the change was for better or for worse as they sipped at their drinks to hide their twitching lips. They sat at the top of Edge’s most elegant nightclub, BLANC, the lights of the night shining off of them as they sat in the rooftop garden.

Key placed the first bet as he tossed 15,000 gil to the middle of the wooden table and took the last drag from his cigar. He smirked as two of his fellow players folded. However, the suited man sitting across from him smiled wickedly as he placed double of Key's bet on the table. The blonde raised an eyebrow at the cocky decision, even if he didn't expect anything less from the other. However Key didn’t let the bold move discourage him. Biting his bottom lip, he placed 40,000 gil on the table. Key wasn’t going to let him win this time.

About time you actually started playing, Bummie,” the suited man said as he matched the bet.

Key bristle at the pet name before returning to his sensual self, “I've haven't had the proper opponent, lately.”

Really now, I hope these losers haven't been spoiling you too much, Kitten. I was hoping for a good game,” the other teased.

Don't worry,” Key purred, “The claws are always sharp.” Key placed another 45,000 on the table and motioned one of his servants for another cigar.

I would hope so,” the other said as he drank from his drink, “Can't have you ruining what's mine.”

What's yours,” Key questioned, “Last I checked you decided that black suits are more your taste.”

Well anything is better than stripes, right?”

Key raised an eyebrow. He supposed the man was right. None of their kind wanted to be caught in stripes. They would rather be put in a coffin, or in a suffocating black suit, than put in stripes. Putting his thoughts aside, he chugged the rest of his drink and lit his new cigar as his opponent finished his own vodka concoction.

The two handed the now empty glasses to the extra card players beside them. It was time for the others to go and the friendly conversations to end. The men looked to Key to give the official dismissal, but it was the suited man that gave it instead, with a wave of his feminine hand. Although Key was their boss and the only one that they should ever take orders from, they still followed him. They knew the suited man wasn't one of them anymore, but they couldn’t ignore the legacy he left behind. He might not be one of them, but when he was – he was the best of them. Key knew this and Key hated him for it.

Key worked hard to be where he was today. Key fought tooth and nail and stepped on so many others to only be second best. He survived the hell that the slums had to offer but he knew that after everything he's done, he will never be as respected as the man that sat before him. He will never be as good as the Infamous Red Devil, Heechul of the Turks.

What do you want,” Key sighed irritatedly as he eyed his henchmen walking away upon another’s command.

Straight to the point, huh,” Heechul chuckled, “I like that.”

And I would like it if you were same.”

Oh, Bummie, you don't want me to get straight to the point,” Heechul said as the tossed his own 45,000 gil to the middle of the table, “That's how people get killed.”

Stop playing games on my turf, Heechul,” Key bristled, “I don't have time for this.”

Your turf?” Heechul leaned back in this chair as he raised his red eyebrows, “Your little henchmen seem to believe otherwise.”

Watch your mouth,” Key yelled as the screech of his chair echoed in the now silent rooftop.

Sit down, Bummie,” Heechul said calmly and took another drag from his neglected cigar, “I don't want to cause any trouble. I just want to ask some questions.”

your questions,” Key snapped, “Jonghyun, Minho, get him out of here!”

The two boys came back to the table from the rooftop’s outer railing, pistols drawn. Heechul just sat calm and amused and it just made Key even angrier. However, the blonde didn’t get a chance to act upon it as he was grabbed by his blonde hair, another suited man aiming a Beretta under his chin. His two guards aimed at the suits in return, both nervous but determined.

Kibum,” the new comer calmly called, “Put the claws away.”

Not before you get your alley cat from out of my club,” Key returned.

I'm not leaving until you tell me what I want to know,” Heechul answered and smoked more of his cigar.

Key sighed, “Fine, what is it?”

Tell us about the Materia, Kibum,” the other suited man said to his hostage.

What are you talking about,” Key hissed, “I don't have any damn Materia!”

Key scowled as Heechul rolled his eyes, despite the gun held under his chin.

I don't like being lied to, Kibum,” Key heard the other say as he pressed his gun further into his pale skin.

I not lying,” Key growled as his guards took better aim, waiting for Key's order to gun the two down.

Bummie,” Heechul drawled watching as the smoke swirled in the air above him, “I might like to play, but Teukie here doesn't. I suggest you get to talking.”

Key then heard the click of 'Teukie's’ removed safety to add emphasis the red-head's threat. His eyes widened at the sound. He didn’t even realize that it was Leeteuk that held him at gunpoint. If Key knew anything, he knew that man was not someone to play with. He still couldn’t figure out how the man had got a hold of him with his two best guards just meters away (and many more throughout the club and on the rooftop).

Not many knew much about Leeteuk of the Turks, but Key knew enough to fear his life. The guy was like an urban legend, widely known but hardly seen and those that have didn't live to tell the tale. He traveled around Edge like Death itself, silently taking the lives of the ones that Rufus deemed unfortunate. Leeteuk of the Turks was like the boogeyman for men like Key.

I already told you I don't have any Materia,” Key said in a panic.

No,” Leeteuk said, “But you know who does.”

I-” Key choked on his words, the voice of the one behind him scaring him less. He never thought he would hear it so close to him.

Kibum, I'm losing my patience,” Leeteuk voiced again.

The gun was pressed even closer and Leeteuk held his hair even tighter. Key knew that he would be long dead by the time his boys got to him. It was now or six-feet-under. Rufus didn’t send Leetuek if he wanted survivors.

Bounty hunters,” Key finally confessed.

Heechul raised an unimpressed eyebrow, his attention no longer on the smoke but the blonde, “What about them?”

One of my boys saw those bounty hunters,” Key remarked in irritation. Leeteuk could be here but nothing could make Key tolerate Heechul, “You know YNK, Heechul. They picked them up, but we didn't see who they got them from.”

Is that all, Kitten?”

That's it,” Key snapped, “That's all I know.”

I believe him, Teukie,” Heechul smiled, “Let him go.”

Leeteuk finally let go of Key, straightening Key’s disheveled hair as he placed his gun back in his holster. The two suits walked to the rooftop door ready to leave, however before they could Heechul called to Key over his shoulder.

Royal Flush by the way,” the red-head yelled, “I want my money this time, Bummie. You know where to meet me.” With that the two went down the steps and through the front door, leaving a steaming Key and his straight flush in their wake.

Leeteuk continued to the sleek black car a block away as Heechul stopped in front of the club’s silent doorman. The man smiled fully at the red-head and Heechul couldn’t help but think of all the skills that hid behind that bright smile.

Take care of him Onew,” Heechul said with a fond smile as he thought of the blonde on the roof, “I know he can handle this but he's too hotheaded. It'll get him killed.”

Onew laughed in agreement as he nodded at the command, silently vowing to carry it through with his life if necessary. Heechul knew that the other would follow it and the red-head continued to the car.

 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Heechul leaned into his seat as he watched the lights of the city speed pass him. Edge wasn’t Midgar, but it all looked the same to him. People still suffered and kids still went hungry as others died from obesity. However, that wasn’t what bothered him, the honey-blonde man that was driving his Shin-ra issued Impala was. Actually it was always Leeteuk that bothered him.

You know I could have handled that,” Heechul glowered at the window.

Leeteuk chuckled his strange laugh, “I know.”

Heechul turned his glare to the other with his condescending answer, “If you so called ‘knew’, then why did you step in?”

Honestly,” Leeteuk said seriously as he looked to Heechul, “I got scared. I ran out there without even noticing. I just saw you in danger and I jumped.”

You call those two little boys danger,” Heechul chuckled.

You know,” Leeteuk sighed as he turned back to the road, “One of these days that arrogance is going to get you killed.”

I wouldn’t wanna go any other way.”

Leeteuk sighed again, “Heechul.”

We’re all going to die some day, Leeteuk,” Heechul said serious too, “I rather go my way, with a smirk on my face.”

I suppose.”

Heechul faced the window once again as he eyed the honey blonde hair that reflected from its surface, “You worry too much.”

Maybe you don't worry enough.”

Heechul sighed as he sank deeper into his chair. It was always like this with Leeteuk. They will go back and forth as they tried to see whose view of life was better. Heechul tells him to relax and Leeteuk tells Heechul to focus. The constant bickering never amounted to anything though. No matter how much they fuss, the other would never change and Heechul was starting to wonder why waste the breath. However, Heechul couldn’t imagine his life without the other and his strict personality. He knew that Leeteuk felt the same.

He finally looked to the man next to him as he drove. “You know,” Heechul started, “Maybe we are two sides to the same coin.” Heechul saw the other frowned in confusion as he looked at the road and decided to continue, “Maybe we were made to be like this. You, the serious one and I, the risk taker. It worked back there.”

Oh,” Leeteuk teased, “So you did need me back there.”

No,” Heechul huffed, “I'm just saying that if I have to have a partner... I want it to be you.”

Thanks Heechul. I'll take care of you.”

I know,” Heechul smirked, “And don't worry, I guess I'll return the favor.”

 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

 

 

Good job Leeteuk,” Tseng commented as the other walked in the next morning, his eyes never leaving the files on his desk.

No, it was actually Heechul's idea,” Leeteuk responded as he placed a black coffee in front of the other, “He's the one that deserves your praise.”

I'll be sure to give it to him,” Tseng said with annoyance hidden in his usually monotone voice. He knew what praising Heechul really meant. In other words Heechul will be getting a short vacation and Tseng better make it soon, otherwise he’ll never hear the end of it.

Don't worry,” Leeteuk smiled softly, showing his dimple, “I already gave him the day off.”

Tseng raised amused eyes to the other. Leeteuk never cease to amaze him. He was something special in his eyes. To the outside world Leeteuk was seen as a bringer of death, and to be honest he earned the reputation. However, whenever Tseng sees him all he sees is a considerate man with a bright smile and an adorable dimple. Inside the office he was motherly, nurturing and cared for his co-workers as if they were family. To Tseng he is the man that brings his coffee and eases his mind when the words on his documents start to run together. Tseng did often found himself wondering why this man was among his Turks, but then he’d take a look at his death toll and the doubt he held for the other’s ruthlessness was instantly erased.

However he had more pressing matters to attend to, like finding the people that were trafficking Shin-ra issue Materia through Edge. So far all they were finding were scraps left behind by the thieves and to Rufus that was unacceptable. He knew he had to cover a lot of ground to close this. Reno, Rude and Elena wouldn't be enough. Plus he already had them out taking the Materia out the hands of the untrained. The new SJ unit would have to be enough and Tseng trust Leeteuk to make sure that they are.

How's the search,” Tseng asked referring to YNK.

Don't worry sir,” Leeteuk smiled sweetly, “Eunhyuk and Donghae are on it.”

Not Kyuhyun?”

If we were just searching for them, yes,” he explained, “But if you want to capture them before they disappear again, Donghae and Eunhyuk are the better option.”

I see,” Tseng said, eyes returning to the papers, “I want names by the end of the week, Leeteuk.”

Of course, Sir.”

Leeteuk turned to leave but Tseng stopped him, “Come sit. I'm sure you're tired.” He pulled a Styrofoam cup from his desk and pored some of his coffee inside. He placed it in front of the other along with two sugar packets and one small container of cream.

Leeteuk smiled at the items. He knew that the man never took sugar or cream in his coffee. Tseng bought them just for him. He mixed everything into the coffee and took a sip, sighing at the perfection. He looked up in slight wonder. How did the man know how he took his coffee?

Thank you,” he finally said, “But how did you-”

I know everything about all my Turks,” Tseng smirked.

Like how I take my coffee.” Leeteuk gave a devious smile.

Yes, even something as simple as how you take your coffee.”


I really wanted to post this but I thought no one would like it. In the end I decided to post it anyway, what the hell right??? I hope you enjoyed.