Our new Turks.

Super Junior as Turks (FFVII)

AN: Just as a heads up not every member is a Turk per-say but they all participate.  

 

Leeteuk:

The first member to be drafted into the Turks and leader of the new recruits. He wasn't necessarily drafted, more of he sneaked into the Turk's facilities unknown, knocked on Tseng's bedroom door and nicely requested that he joined. He smiled softly as he patiently waited, with Tseng aiming a pistol at his head and gripping the sheets. After the situation was sorted out and Tseng decided to let him live, he figured he could use someone like Leeteuk on his team. Tseng and Leeteuk are now good friends and connect as leaders and maybe something more.

The man now spend his days with Tseng sending the man's orders to his underlings and distributing them as they both seem fit. He is only sent out on missions if the situation is dire.

Leeteuk, despite his skill, is actually very kind and to some even motherly. He is always there for his subordinates and tries to connect with them on a more personal level. He grew up in Midgar's former slums and wants to have the family he couldn't as a child, with his of a mother and drunk of a father.

 

Heechul:

Reno's twin brother. Growing in the slums with his brother, the two were actually very close and relied on each other after the death of their mother. However, Reno started to get caught up with some bad people and was arrested during one of Shin-ra's slum raids. Afterward, Heechul wondered the streets himself before being mix with the same crowd and before long even running it after Don Corneo's death. However, after Meteor-fall Heechul lost everything he worked so hard for.

It wasn't until a few years later as Heechul tried to rebuild his underworld in the new Edge, that Heechul saw his brother again. Like many years prior, Shin-Ra raided once again but this time it was Heechul in handcuffs. Both were shocked to see one another, both thinking that the other was long dead (either Reno rotted away in a Shin-Ra prison or Hojo-ed and Heechul became victim of the slums or Reno crushed him with the sector seven plate) Reno begged Tseng to let him live and relenting to his second, the man was allowed to live and become a Turk.

Heechul, like his brother have a very cutthroat outlook on life. However, he has a hotter temper than his brother and not as laid back. He has an aura of authority around him and the other members respect but fear him. He doesn't hold things back and he doesn't hold any hands.

Heechul is great at negotiations and have connections all over the globe, he's also a very good engineer often working with his brother to repair and modify helicopters although he refuses to fly in one.

 

Hangeng:

Tseng's older brother. In the years before the Wutai war the two were the best of brothers. Although Hangeng was liked more among his parents, he always made sure to shower his younger brother with love and affection so the other would not feel the difference. However, as the war begun Hangeng was force to distance himself from his brother having to train as a Crescent warrior. Although hard, the boys continued to communicate when ever they could. As the war became more intense and the boys' parents slain, Hangeng gave his little the brother the last ticket to Midgar in the hopes that the boy could make a life there and promise to retrieve him after the war.

Hangeng continued to train, becoming the best in the Crescent Unit, Circulus. Despite his training, he was eventually defeated and brought in by SOLDIER 1st Class Zack Fair. Thinking that he had fail to rescue his brother and country, he openly accepted death and as he waited for it to come he was surprised to see that it was his little brother, don in a navy blue suit, to bring it to him. After seeing that it was his long lost brother he was sent to kill, Tseng fake Hangeng's death, sparing his brother but forcing him to stay hidden in the slums and even Shin-Ra underground dungeons. It wasn't until after Shin-ra's demise that Hangeng was finally set free and in the companies re-birth he asked to become a Turk so that he could protect his brother like years prior.

Hangeng grew into a quiet and insightful man. He spends his time meditating or helping with military strategy and rarely speaks with the other SJ members but when he does it is something invaluable. Not many of the SJ members know of his past but just know that he is very important to Tseng.

He and Tseng still have a healthy relationship. Even when he was living below Shin-Ra, Tseng would risk his life to be sure to visit and give him food, money etc. Hangeng was forever grateful and would do anything to be the brother that Tseng needs, just like years before.

Hangeng is a well rounded warrior just as his brother but he prefers to fight with swords and is also a good tactician and strategist, but not the best. He also has a way with powerful Materia and summons.

 

Jongwoon/Yesung:

After his parents, former employees of Shin-Ra, was kill in an Avalanche reactor bombing and his brother murdered by the Turks for not being able to repay a loan, Jongwoon came to a simple conclusion... everyone was wrong. There was no right. To him nothing else mattered but his own survival. Now he travels the world doing its bidding for the right price, becoming a mercenary. With him is his childhood friend, the only one to survive being in close proximity with the other. He really wants the other to leave him be, but understand why he doesn't. His only connection with Shin-Ra is that they ask him to do little odd jobs here and there and if the money's good he'll take it. He'll do practically anything for the right price.

He is an quiet, odd man, having no problem invading others personal space but has a problem with others invading his. He speaks only to come to strange conclusions or to negotiate a price. Strangely he finds himself fond of Heechul as the two have been doing business together for years.

He is great with heavy weapons such a guns and grenades but his is really a wizard with knives. Everything, from throwing to close quarters he can do with ease. He is also a great navigator as he's traveled the world for years.

 

Youngwoon/Kangin:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqIKqT7wqImBJC63PBWUE

Jongwoon's best friend. The boys grew up together, not far from the sector five reactor on the upper plate. Youngwoon's parents (who used to work in the offices of Shin-Ra) were killed by the falling debris of the blast instantly, leaving Kangin to almost starve to death under the rubble. It wasn't until after Jongwoon and his brother came searching for anything left of his hometown that he was found and Jongwoon pulled him free. Afterward the three traveled the world together doing what they could to survive... until it became two.

After what happened to his parents and Yesung's brother, Kangin decided that he never wanted to feel that weak and helpless ever again. So as Yesung slept, Kangin trained, working to become stronger so that he could protect Yesung like he was never able to do for his own family. He is deeply grateful to Yesung, although he doesn't see the world the same as Yesung does. Though, being there when his brother was killed, Kangin can at least understand why the other is the way that he is. Together they are both mercenaries doing anything for the right price.

Despite his occupation, Kangin has a very strong moral code and it causes clashes with Yesung when he agrees to do something that Kangin doesn't approve of. However, Kangin always relents and go to help anyway. Although mostly calm, he does have quite the temper. He can be easy set off and hard to calm down. He has quite the drive and feels the constant need to prove himself.

He is a behemoth of a man and usually fight hand to hand. However bronze knuckles every now and then never hurts. He is also quite the pilot... or more of he can drive anything as long as it moves and he can drive it well. He's the reason why Yesung can get around as much as he does.

 

Shindong:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSZV3kxUNF7lI4VoiXWLi

Shindong was a former apprentice of Hollander. The title grand, the position not so much. He spent most of his time watching his mentor deteriorate becoming less and less of a man and more and more of a monster. He vowed that he would never become that way himself, but he couldn't relinquish his desire for knowledge and continued to be a scientist. He is now the only one still alive that understands the SOLDIER gene and the effects of Mako to the human body. However the mystery of the S cells and JENOVA cells still eludes him, just as it did his mentor. Even though he knows how dangerous JENOVA can be he's still curious about the creature and even rereads old findings from both Hollander and Hojo. His secret desire is to combine the two men's findings and create the perfect SOLDIER and use his discovery to help maintain peace. He also wishes for the continued use of Mako energy but only in moderation.

Shindong is a very outgoing man, wanting nothing more but to bring some type of liveliness into the emo wasteland that is Shin-Ra Headquarters. He is also very knowledgeable and don't mind showing it. Although outwardly very friendly and kind, he hold many secrets, his insatiable 'curiosity' and thirst for forbidden knowledge being one of them, his real name another.

Now he works for Neo Shin-Ra as a doctor, patching up wounds and such. He also creates new Materia through fusion, one of the only people who still can.

 

Sungmin:

A former resident of the slums of sector seven. It was nothing short of a miracle that Sungmin wasn't there at the time of its demise. Fortunately he went to visit the sweet flower girl in sector five, finally scrapping enough gil together to buy his mother a whole bouquet of flowers, however, the girl wasn't there anymore. It was as he turned to go home that he saw the tower holding the metal above them all crumble to dust. He scavenge through the rubble in hope of finding something, anything, but nothing was ever found. Afterward he roamed the slums of Midgar.

He heard third hand that Avalanche were the ones that dropped the plate and that the Turks tried, but failed to stop them, resulting in the downfall. After hearing this, Sungmin couldn't help but idolize the people that tried to save his home and he wanted nothing more than to become one of them. For years he traveled and trained to become something that the Turks would need. It wasn't until years after Sephiroth's return and the rebuild of Neo Shin-ra that Sungmin finally got the chance. Heechul noticed the kid during a mission as someone that use to give his boys a lot of trouble back when he ran the underground. Nudging Reno, he told his brother that he wanted that and like any good brother he went and got it for him. Sungmin woke up hours later surrounded by black suits and he couldn't have been happier. It was then that he became a part of the infamous Turks.

Sungmin is a very sweet person despite the black suit he dons and wants nothing more than to please the Turks he's grown to respect. However, he's no push over. He has a hidden sassiness that he acquired from his years on the streets and has no problem breaking you in half if need be.

Sungmin is a mixed martial arts master and can use many different form to destroy you. However, he hates guns, the loud sound reminding him of the deafening sound of the bomb exploding and destroying his home. Sometimes the sound even temperately stuns him. His main weapon of choice however happens to be the same as Reno's and the two ofter train together.

 

Eunhyuk/Hyukjae:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg1cXbsX6644RAnvww9Tj

A mischievous boy from the sunny shores of Costa de Sol. He spent his days sitting on the beach wishing to be anywhere other than where he was. He would watch as people from all over came to visit his tiny little beach and told stories of the world. He would hear of places that were covered in jungle and forest, of deserts and snow, things he could never see from his prison. However, he would also hear of places full of monsters and pollution and because of this he would always squash his curiosity and stay were he was and continue to wonder. It wasn't until he was walking home one night that the scale was finally tipped. As he walked, a drunk from one of the many bars pulled him to an unmarked spot on the beach and tried to him. Screaming for help didn't work and it was then that he learn he had to defend himself. He fought his way free, shoving the surrounding sand into the man's eyes and beating him over the head with a rock until he stopped moving and the golden sand turned red. It was then that he realized he needed to leave.

After that he ran home to pack a few clothes, left a farewell letter to his parents, changed his name, and hopped on the next fairy smoking. He ended up in Midgar by chance. Pretty soon he ran out of food and money and in Costa he was known for his master pranks, so he decided to use his skills to his advantage. The boy and his partner, that he met in Midgar, would capture anything and anyone for the right price. From packages that needed to be intercepted, to children that needed to kidnapped and held for ransom, those two boys could get it. Word spread fast about the boys and by the time Meteor fell, they where well known and highly requested. While Heechul was still trying to rebuild his version of Wall Market, he hired to two boys to steal some Materia from Avalanche and deliver it to him. They got the goods and on the way back they saw Heechul get hauled away. Scared the boy decided to hide out. It wasn't until after Sephiroth's second fall that the Turks finally caught up with the boys as they were trying to steal an EMR from Shin-ra's Reno. The boys almost made it until and unexpected electric charge almost roasted Eunhyuk's hand off. They were hauled in together and Reno, being impressed (and somewhat insulted) decided to make something out them.

Eunhyuk is mostly a smart-alack know it all and his arrogance doesn't come from nothing considering how good he is at what he does. However, there are many times when he is quiet and withdrawn as he reminisces about the past that he was forced to leave behind. He is also insanely curious and easily bored which leads to him and his partner-in-crime to cause trouble and separate when on group missions. Although he sometimes misses Costa, parts of him is glad that he can finally see the world that he was always forced to hear about.

 

Donghae:

A sweet boy from Junon's underbelly. The people of his village knew that Shin-Ra was an unbeatable power, so to provide some type of future for her son that wasn't underneath a metal plate she sent him to Midgar with the last of the money that she could scrape together. However Donghae just traded one metal sky for another. He lived in the slums, sneaking onto the plate to pickpocket some er and return again to try to find food and shelter. He lived like this until he ran into a boy named Eunhyuk as they were both trying to steal from the same place. Donghae decided that they should work together and the two ate like kings for the first time in years. They've been joined at the hip ever since, pulling pranks on the unexpecting and taking what they want from life... until they met the Turks.

Donghae, although quite childish, can be very observant. He is usually very happy-go-lucky kind of guy and hates to be alone. He can be just as mischievous as his friend and loves to get in trouble with the other.

Other than his amazing abilities to sprang traps with Eunhyuk, he also has a strong connection to water materia and water based summons.

 

Siwon:

A boy from the Sector five slums. He spent his time around the old abandon church there, never going in but always observing the beautiful flower girl within. It was during one of his bouts there that he ran into Tseng, also waiting outside. Neither said anything and they never did as they both watched the flower girl within. After a while the flower girl stopped coming but Siwon never did. It was never about the girl anyway. Of course she was nice to look at but he just needed a place where he could not get beaten on by the mother he loves more than anything in the world. The mother he could never hit in return. So he came here and watched a random girl do the impossible as he wished he could do the same. As the world was falling apart around him, he always found his way back to that church. This time to watch a blond waste his days inside, ignoring his cellphone. It wasn't until Sephiroth's second defeat that Tseng finally stepped up to the boy and told him that the girl wasn't coming back and at Siwon's shrug, he decided to take the boy with him and away from what ever he was running from.

Siwon is a gentle soul that really shouldn't be with the Turks. He is peaceful and although he allowed Tseng to train him, he could never actually do what he was trained to do. However he wanted nothing more than to make the man that gave him a home proud. He is often quiet unless Tseng or Hangeng was around, the other reminding him so much of his savior. He spends his days wondering what ever happened to that girl in the church.

Siwon like Tseng is an well-rounded killing machine that just doesn't kill. (Heechul teases him endlessly because of this)

 

Ryeowook:

A lonely boy from Kalm. His parents were killed by the Turks that they owed, the Turk to do it was a young Leeteuk. After he was done wallowing in his grief, Ryeowook decided that he wanted to avenge them. He traveled to Midgar in hopes of fulfilling his wish, living in the filth of the slums, running with the local gangs to learn how to fight and survive. When the time finally came and he faced the man, Leeteuk instantly recognized him and apologized for the death of his parents, but stating that is was a part of the job. Feigning forgiveness, the boy let Leeteuk take him under his wing realizing that he was still too weak to defeat him, but who better to prepare him then the man himself. Now Ryeowook waits patiently for his chance to kill the man.

Ryeowook before his parents died was actually a shy, but sincerely nice and giving boy. Now his is nothing but a shell of his former self pretending to be the boy he once was. His ruse is done perfectly and no one suspects a thing.

Ryeowook is a master with guns, being the thing that he forced Leeteuk to train him in the most (he really didn't think he could take the older man hand-to-hand). His favorite is the rifle. He could shoot a penny out of the sky from a 200 yards without a scope or stand. The kid was amazing!!

 

 

Kibum:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ2xhGGgLG7KyYnt7OiFW

A quiet boy from Gongaga. Kibum was standing just outside the door as a group of visitors told the nice Fair family that their only son was dead and had been for quite some time. He was there as the group left them to cry and morn for their long lost son. Zack Fair was a hero in Gongaga and every boy there looked up to the guy that made it out of this place. Everyone was devastated when he died, Kibum included. Although Zack spent as much time as he could with everyone, Kibum was secretly his favorite. He was just so quiet and alone after his brother died by falling in the near-by reactor and Zack felt that maybe he could help fill the gap for the other. The two became close and as Zack packed to head to Shin-ra the younger promised to meet him there. However by the time he finally had the funds to follow in his friend's footsteps, the other was dead. However that didn't stop him from fulfilling his half of the promise.

He finally made it to Midgar where he met Tseng. The Head Turk told him he knew someone from Gongaga too and they were good friends. He said his name was Zack. When Kibum looked up at him with wide eyes Tseng knew he hit the mark. Tseng decided to save this boy like he couldn't save Zack and Kibum became a Turk.

Kibum is a quiet man. He spends his time with Siwon sharing tales of Gongaga with the other. He is also very logical, never letting his emotions get the better of him and a perfectionist knowing that the simplest of mistakes can cost someone their life just as it did his brother.

Kibum was trained alongside Siwon, however he was also trained by Hangeng since the katana was his weapon of choice. Since he was also trained by the former Crescent Soldier, he also has a masterful control over tier two Materia and summons (he's still learning)

 

Kyuhyun:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6ifegk4g--KfmlB_-dmJ

A genius from Rocket Town. For years he sat in his window, watching as the crude blond with the intense smoking habit tinkered and build the giant rocket in the middle of his town. He heard of him from his friends, how he was once a Shin-ra scientist with plans to be the first man in outer space. Though disbelieving, Kyuhyun couldn't help but to watch as the man worked toward his goal. His parents, being scientist themselves, fueled his curiosity, telling him stories of worlds beyond and stars above. However those stories weren't enough, and he craved to know more. What started as him taking peaks into his parents' research books at night turned into him hacking into secret Shin-ra classified databases, finding out things not even his parents knew. In his quest for more, he became one of the best hackers in the world, knowing more about Sephiroth's, Genesis' and Angeal's origins than the men did themselves at the time.

After finding out he did all he could in Rocket Town, he left in pursuit of more knowledge and found his way to Cosmo Canyon. It was there that he met Bugenhagen, and being delighted by the younger's curiosity he let the boy in the observatory to see the stars that he had only heard stories about. It was then that the Turks finally caught up to the amazing hacker that they have been trying to track down for years.

Finding that the boy was too talented to let rot in jail, the Turks decided to spare him and make him a Turk instead. Kyuhyun agreed only on one condition, that he is allowed to any information that Shin-ra knows. When they look like they were about to refuse, Kyuhyun just smirk and said that he would just find out anyway. The boy was make a Turk and given Presidential level clearance the next day.

Kyuhyun is very arrogant and self-absorb. He won't help gather information unless its something that he personally wants to know. Their only relief is that Kyuhyun is curious about everything so there's nothing he doesn't want to know. However, surpass all of his cockiness is just a boy that wants to be accepted and would secretly do anything for his SJ teammates (but not before putting up a fight).

Kyuhyun specializes in hacking and surprisingly tactics. 

 

 

 

 

AN:  I'm curious of what you think of each member's back story and if anyone's interested. If so I'll make on for our villans, DBSK, and start on the plot. I wouldn't mind any suggestions either if you have any.