Chapter 02

S.H.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you done? Come, follow me..”, Chief Park said to her interns who done change their clothes to the white coats. They following Chief Park walking down the hallways, heading to the Psychological Center where the patients have their own leisure time rather than in their own room ward.

Yuri and Soojung walk together while talking about the patients. Kyuhyun and Minho, behind them, walk side by side but didn’t utter any words. They more focused at the surrounding. Seohyun walking behind them, proud with herself wearing white coat. She is happy but still walking closer with the others. Yonghwa at the end, he just walking casually with his guitar case behind him.

 

@Psychology Centre

 

“Welcome to Psychology Center..”, Chief Park said as she turned around, look at her interns.

“What is this place, Chief?”, Kyuhyun asked out of curiosity.

“This is a place where our patients usually have class with their doctor, calming their mind, take some air rather than stay at their room. This place too make the patients meet friends and talking about their problem with the doctor..”, Chief Park said.

They nod their head, understood. “As you can see, we have a Psychology Class on your right..”, Chief Park said as she gesturing the interns look at their right.

“Most of patients who attend this class is them who having a problem to controlling their temper, hard to share problem with the other and many more..”,  Chief Park added.

“And on your left, we have a garden for our patients.. This way,..”, Chief Park said and walking to the large veranda. The interns following her. They gasp, amazed by the green garden. The colorful flower make it more beautiful.

Yonghwa lean his side against the door, while looking at the patients walking, exercising, talking with each other, talking with their doctor and being alone.

Seohyun walking to the railing while looking at the patients. Most of them are at middle age and older. But her attention caught someone look familiar to her. That woman, the woman who she met at the escalator this morning.

She is a psychology patients?, Seohyun thought in her mind, confused.

“Chief Park, may I ask?”, Seohyun ask Chief Park.

“Yes, what is it?”, Chief Park said.

“Do Psychology patients can wandered around the hospital?”, Seohyun asked.

“Of course they are.. This is not a prison..”, Yonghwa hissed.

“No. They can’t..”, Chief Park answered. All of them frowned as they heard that.

“But why?”, Yuri asked.

“It’s a long story.. This patients have their own place. We can’t caught off-guard..”, Chief Park replied and lead them to another section. The other following her but not Seohyun and YongHwa. She still look at the woman with curiousity.

“Pity..”, Yonghwa commented. Seohyun turned look at him. “Being psychology patients at his young age..”, he added as he look at someone. Seohyun divert her attention and her view greet by a young man, sitting on wheel chair, under the big tree.

“Yah...both of you..”, Kyuhyun called. Both Seohyun and Yonghwa look at him. “Quickly, we are waiting for both of you..”, he added.

***

@Cafeteria

 

Seohyun and her interns friends having lunch at hospital’s cafeteria, they getting know each other and be friends. As they chatting, Seohyun’s attention divert to the cafeteria entrance door. Her smile faded as the woman she saw earlier, standing at the doorway, looking at her. Seohyun frowned. That woman walk away. Minho look at Seohyun before turned look at the entrance door while Yuri eyeing him.

“Uh..guys.. I have to go.. Excuse me..”, Seohyun said and get up from her seat.

“Okay!”, they responded.

Seohyun walking heading to the entrance door and walk out from the cafeteria.

“What’s wrong with her?”, Soojung asked.

“What do you mean?”, Minho questioned. Soojung and Yuri glares at him as Minho defending Seohyun.

“You should ask her boyfriend..”, Kyuhyun mumbled.

“She has a boyfriend?”, Soojung asked, surprised. Yuri smirks and gulped her water. Kyuhyun glances at Yonghwa with his guitar, all eyes on him. Yonghwa raise his face and look at the face who staring at him.

“What??”, he asked.

“Is Seohyun is your girlfriend?”, Soojung asked.

“No..”, he answered, bluntly. “What make you think like that?”, Yonghwa asked. Attention divert to Kyuhyun again.

“He said so..”, Soojung said and pointed at Kyuhyun. Yonghwa glare at Kyuhyun.

“Yah..you. We just know each other today and you already gossiping about me and her? Like seriously, Cho Kyuhyun-sshi? It’s not good for our first impression. You know what I mean, right?”, Yonghwa mocking.

“So, what the scene I saw just now?”, Kyuhyun questioned. Minho and Yuri look at each other before divert their attention to Kyuhyun and Yonghwa.

“What scene?”, Yonghwa inquiry.

“Both of you, together.. While all of us, following Chief Park..”, Kyuhyun said.

Yonghwa scoffed. “Are you jealous?”, he questioned. Soojung and Yuri look at Kyuhyun. The posibility is there. Who know right?

“Wha- What do you mean? Haha.. She not even my type..”, said Kyuhyun, stuttering.

“What with that stuttering..”, Yuri mumble as she smirks.

“How do you know she not even your type? You just know her today..”, Yonghwa teased, Soojung smiling.

“Your feeling will develop..day by day..month by month..”, Soojung teased.

“Stop it already..”, Kyuhyun warned.

“Chill.. This is our first day and first meet and yet you already jealous of me and Seohyun..”, Yonghwa teased. Yuri look at Minho and planning to create their own topic.

“Hey..”, Yuri called, divert Minho’s attention to her. As she expected, Minho look at her and smiling.

“Do you have any interest at her too?”, Yuri asked.

Minho frowned and smiling. “No..”, he said. Yuri smile, satisfied. “...or maybe..”, Minho added. Yuri smile faded. “Who know right? As Soojung said, maybe my feeling will develop..day by day..”, Minho said. The trio, Yonghwa, Kyuhyun and Soojung look at them. “..month by month..”, he added.

“Hey~ That’s my line!”, Soojung claimed and the others laughs at her remark and teasing Soojung. Meanwhile, Yuri smiling bitterly.

 

 

Seohyun walk into the garden, the doctor, nurses and patients are everywhere can be seen. Seohyun smiling and greet the doctor and nurse with bowed. She walking and keep walking as her eyes searching for that woman.

“Hey!”, Seohyun snapped when someone tapping her shoulder from behind and turned around. That woman, standing infront of her with smile on her face. “You look lost.. Sear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter