The Beginning

Garde Du Corps

The figure adjusted her ombre hair and flung on the suit that she was provided with. After looking into the mirror for the last time, she made her way down the stars to fetch her keys to the maserati parked outside. The company had given her a two tiered pent house and a sports car to accomodate her daily routines. It was more than what she actually needed but who in the right mind would complain about such generous items. The phone buzzed in her pocket.

"Hey the figure answered in a cold monotonous voice.

"Do you have to be so cold to me, Kwon."

"You're used to this anyway. In fact you're exactly the same. We were trained not to have much emotions if you have forgotten."

"Whatever. Meet me at the Bronze cafe in 15 mins, We've got a Client. Don't mess up again."

Yuri paused, before answering, "Got it."

Yuri stepped into the car and took out her sunglasses from a compartment drawer. 

"I'm not the same Kwon Yuri anymore."

Yuri placed her identification badge into her pocket and proceeded to her next destination after shifting a few gears professionally.

==============================================

Another figure claded in a similar black suit but with a small teddy badge on her left pocket was sitted at the far end of the cafe staring impatiently at the entrance and glancing down to her watch frequently. The Bronze cafe was a infamous shop for their meetups as it was near the headquarters of the company. It was slight dimly lighted but otherwise the overall look was elegant. Their interior gave off a homey feel to it.

"0929, if she's not going to be on time, I'm going to change partners."

A ordered cup of cafe latte was placed in front of her as she readily put two sugar cubes un her cup before stirring it and casually sipping her coffee. Eventhough a typical cold look is fixed on her face, she secretly has a soft spot for sweet/cute stuff.

===============================================

"0930... I'm not late." Yuri mumbled to herself as she walked into the cafe trying to spot the person awaiting her presence. Her eyes scanned across the room and found the figure sitted at the usual end of the place drinking coffee. She strided towards her partner before taking a sit across the drinking figure.

Her partner look up from her drink and said, "You're late Kwon Yuri."
Yuri rolled her eyes, she was accustomed to her partner's hypercritical demands.

"Early is on time.."

"And On time is Late. I get it." Yuri interrupted her sentence.

"Our client requires us to be bodyguards for his daughter but we'r going to be hired as butlers. He wants to keep this as low profile as possible so that the s doesn't hurt them. It's a simple job, but knowing his pristege in the industry, the pay is very fine."

"When do we start?"

"In 24 hours, jung residence, postal code 158-992."

===============================================

hi, first chapter releasedd!! i hope you enjoy? can anyone guess whos the other person? hehe