Friendship

Never Change (A Sequel to 'Mistaken' )

   Hand in hand, Jiyong and Nikki entered the studio. The rest of the members must have went inside while Jiyong went down to fetch her. Seungri is sitting on the couch, lyrics in his hand while he kept on repeating it until he memorized it. Daesung is chewing on a banana, since Trainer Hwang is being strict to everyone about their health lately. T.O.P is still doodling away, probably drawing a weird shaped creature again. And Taeyang was nowhere to be seen.

  "Hey guys." Nikki smiled, greeting them. She then walked over to each of them and gave them a hug.

  "Where's Youngbae oppa?" Nikki said, looking around for him.

  "He went to the restroom." Daesung said while Nikki nodded.

  "Nick, we're probably going to be up for the night recording. I forgot to tell you that, you should have just went home after your classes." Jiyong said, rubbing  the back of his neck with guilt.

  "It's fine. I don't mind waiting." Nikki reassured him, placing her bag down and making herself comfortable. "I'll just be working on my sketches for this contest that's coming up."

  "What contest?" Seungri asked, looking up from his lyric sheet.

  "A red carpet dress for Park MinYoung. The winner gets a internship at 'Simply You'." Nikki smiled, taking out her pencil case.

  "Wahh, what a nice prize. You'll win for sure, your designs are daebak!" Daesung smiled, giving her a thumbs up.

  "Thanks Dae." Nikki bashfully smiled back to him.

  "Oh wait, Nick." Jiyong said, causing her to look to him. "Somebody eagerly wants to meet you." 

  "Who?" Nikki tilted her head and questionly asked.

  "You'll see. Let's go meet her right now." Jiyong said getting up and walking out of the studio, signaling her to follow him. Nikki hesitantly got up from the couch and followed Jiyong. 'It can't be anyone that bad right? I've already met with YG and he's not that strict and mean as I thought he would be.' Nikki thought, trying to assure herself. 

   Jiyong stopped walking and said, "We're here." Nikki glanced at the placard next to the door. 'Dance Studio 3A.' Jiyong slowly opened the door and peeked his head inside. The song 'Ugly' loudly played from the inside of the room.

  "Wassup, I go by the name of GD of Big Bang!" Jiyong smiled, imitating CL's part in 'Fire' and even doing the hand gestures. Laughter roared from the room. Jiyong widely opened the door, revealing Nikki slyly hiding behind him. She closely followed behind Jiyong, unsure of what to do. He stepped aside, and introduced you to 2NE1.

  "Guys, this is her, Lee Nikki." Jiyong smiled, casually draping his arm over her shoulder.

  "Hey, I'm CL." CL said, giving a small smile.

  "Annyeoung, I'm Dara." Dara beamed, waving. 

  "I'm Minzy." Minzy said

  "Hi, I'm Bom." Bom cheekily smiled at her. 

  "Annyeounghaseyo, I'm Lee Nikki," Nikki shyly bowed. 

  "Aigoo, she's so cute." Bom jumped up and down, squealing with excitement while the other three members were laughing at her childness.

  "Well, I'll leave you girls alone now." Jiyong said, excusing himself and heading for the door.

  "Wait, Ji." Nikki called out in a worried tone.

  "Go ahead and get to know them. They're really fun and nice." Jiyong whispered, planting a kiss on her forehead.

  "Alright." Nikki pursed her lips and mumbled.

  "I'll come get you when I'm done. Have fun!" Jiyong said, before leaving.

   Nikki stood there awkwardly, looking down and started playing with her fingers, not sure on what to do. When it comes to meeting new people, she has no idea on how to approach them. Bom was the firs to speak out. 

  "So, Nikki, what do you major in?"

  "Fashion design." Nikki looked up and replied.

  "Oh, really? CL here loves fashion."

  "Are you serious?"

   

Right there and then, was the beginning of a new friendship.