Keeper

Never Change (A Sequel to 'Mistaken' )

  "That's it. Good work guys." Jiyong said while clapping his hands with satisfaction. The clock read 2:17 AM. They were suppose to end early today but Jiyong, being the crazy perfectionist he is, was not content with the quality of it. So, they spent an extra four hours being in the studio. There was no stopping him from when he is determined. 

   Taeyang and Seungri lay sprawled on the couch, using each other's head as a pillow. T.O.P had his head down on the table, dozing off. Daesung, however, still had some energy in him. Jiyong got up and left the room, letting his hardworking members get some shut eye. He went to the dance studio, hoping Nikki isn't too mad at him for getting too caught up in work. He silently opened the door and stuck his head in. His eyes landed on Nikki, who was chatting among Bom and CL while Minzy was helping Dara with the dance steps. Jiyong smiled, knowing that they'd get along well together.

  "Your boyfriend finally remembered to get you." Bom looked up and caught Jiyong's head peeking inside the room. Nikki turned around due to Bom's words. Jiyong walked over to where they were sitting and encircled his arms around her neck. 

  "Sorry, I lost track of time." Jiyong apologized, swaying from side to side.

  "It's fine. I don't have class tomorrow." Nikki smiled and looked up at Jiyong. "Plus, I had a great time with 2NE1."

  "I knew you'd get along well." Jiyong smiled, praising himself.

  "Yah, Jiyong, why didn't you introduce us earlier? We could have had more fun!" Bom angrily pouted while Nikki laughed at her.

  "Aniyo, I don't like to share her!" Jiyong playfully said, protectively wrapping his arms around Nikki.

  "Too bad! You're going to have to start from now on." Bom smiled then stuck her tongue out at Jiyong.

  "Anyways, we've got to go, it's late." Jiyong said, lending an hand out for Nikki to get up.

  "I was just having fun!" Bom whined

  "I'll come visit you guys soon." Nikki said, pulling herself up from the help of Jiyong. Nikki then walked over to the rest of the members, and gave them a hug, bidding them a goodbye for now.

  "Jiyong, she's a keeper." Bom nudged Jiyong in the side and whispered.

  "She is, isn't she?" Jiyong automatically smiled.

  "Yah, look at you!" Bom said, pointing out at his reaction.

  "I can't help it." Jiyong admitted, still smiling.

   Finishing saying her goodbyes, Nikki walked over to Jiyong and Bom, who looked like they were discussing something secretive. Being the curious person she is, Nikki arched an eyebrow and asked.

  "What are you guys talking about?"

  "Nothing." Jiyong immediately said. "Kaja!" 

   Jiyong then grabbed a hold of Nikki's hand and dragged her away from Bom, afraid that her big mouth might blurt something out. Nikki stumbled over a few steps, letting Jiyong drag her out while she is left waving at Bom.