Final

Friends

          In the canteen, L.Joe told Chunji, C.A.P, Niel, Ricky and Changjo about what happen. All of them were so pissed and they were discussing on how to settle and stop this matter. School was finally over. 

L.Joe, Chunji, C.A.P, Niel, Ricky and Changjo walked you to go and look for the Queenkas. It turns out that they were sitting at the bench under the tree talking and laughing. Chunji started the plan first.

Chunji: "Hey girls!"

L.Joe: "Hey y!"

C.A.P: "Hey Babes!"

Niel: "Hi Beautiful!"

Ricky and Changjo: "Hi Cuties!"

4 Minute: "Annyeong, Oppa!"

"y! I heard that someone got slapped yesterday because she talked to us or i must say we talked to her!"

          Chunji, C.A.P, Niel, Ricky and Changjo stopped chatting and turned to look at Hyuna. Suddenly, all of their stares turned into glares.

Chunji :"The person is also known as Jae ah"

Hyuna: "Oppa! There is nothing of the sort!"

Chunji:"If you guys, did not do it, then why so nervous?"

L.Joe: "Precisely, my point."

L.Joe: "You girls better stop your childish acts, stop calling us Oppa and also stop going around telling people that we are your boyfriends!"

Hyuna: "Arasseo!"

             From then onwards, L.Joe and Jae ah become a couple, Chunji and Minhee also got together. No one else including 4 Minute dared to bully you and Minhee anymore. As L.Joe and Chunji were always by your side in times of need.

The End.