2

Friends

You arrived at South Korea 15 hours later.

Your cousins were waiting for you at the arrival hall. They are of the same age as you and are twins. 

" Unnie! Noona! " Minho and Minhee called out to you. They are just a few months younger than you.

" Let's go togther, hurry! "

" OK! " you said in english.

When you reached home, your aunt and uncle greeted you with very welcoming hugs and expressions. 

They brought you food and drinks and after that you showered and went to bed.

The next day, Minho, Minhee and you went to lotte world to play and relax before school starts.

A week later, school began for you, but Minho and Minhee already started the week before. In the morning, you stretched, went to shower and out on your uniform and went downstairs for breakfast with your cousins family.

" Good Morning Jae ah! " all of them greeted them in unison.

" How was your sleep?"

" It was good, u?"

" Great as usual!"

A while later, breakfast was over. Jae ah, Minho and Minhee walked to school. Minhee talked to Minho, while you just plucked in your earphones.

All of you reached school after walking about 2.4km. Minhee went to class while Minho brought you to the general office.