3

Friends

You collected your schedule, locker passcode and went straight to class. 

Suddenly, 6 boys with weird hair styles step into class. The girls in class just started screaming and squealing. As you were listening to music, this guy with pink hair kept string at you. U ignored it and continued to play with your ipod touch!

The 5 boys all sat around you and were talking and making a whole lot of noise, except for the pink haired one. 

He stared at you like as if you were some weirdo. You shooked the stare away and went back to listening to music, but was still thinking about his stare. The stare he gave you was warm at the same pleasant. 

The teachers came in, she went through with the class some admin matters and walked out after ending the class.

The 6 boys turned around and looked at you like they were contemplating something than finally decided to call you before you stood up. 

" Hey girl with purple pencil! "

You turned around and answered!

" Yes? "

" How may I help you? "

" TEENTOP imnida "

" Wanna be friends? "

" I am Chunji !, This is L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo, Niel and C.A.P "

" Hi! Nice to meet you all, I am Jae ah. "

" Would you like to have lunch with us? "

" Sure, lets go! "

As they walked in, everyone stared for a while and than continued to eat. Jae ah walked to an empty table an sat down while the 6 of them went to grab some food. All of them did not know that the queenkas, 4 minute were watching them from a distance.

Hyuna: " OMG! What a ? "

             " First day of school and already seducing and flirting with boys! "

Followers: " Yeah, I can't believe they are getting food for her! "

" Jae ah-ah, aren't you going to eat? " Chunji asked you.

You lifted up your lunchbox from your lap and showed it to them.

" Here is my lunch hehe :) "

" Oh! Why do you bring a lunch box? " Ricky questioned you curiously.

" Ah~ because I don't want the cafeteria workers to work so hard by having to wash so many plates and cutlery. That's why! "

L.Joe's Thoughts:

" Ah~ because I don't want the cafeteria workers to work so hard by having to wash so many plates and cutlery. That's why! "

This girl is so nice and sweet. I have never come across such a caring person before.

Jae ah talked and laughed with Teen Top till lunch break was over. All of them went back to class and prepared for class.