Chapter 2

Complicated Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was walking at the school's lobby when somebody bumped him but it didn't make him fall to the ground. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm very sorry." the girl who bumped him lift her head to apologize. Myungsoo gulped. 'its the Naeun girl.' Myungsoo nodded and helped the girl picked her paper works which almost scattered around the lobby. "Sorry again and thanks for helping me." Naeun flashed a sweet and heart-warming smile which made Myungsoo's face turned red. "You're Myungsoo, right? You're my classmate?" Naeun asked. "Y-ye-yeah." Myungsoo stuttered a bit when she asked him. " Nice to meet you. Sorry I didn't greeted you yesterday because busy with the new school thing and all" Naeun lift her hand for a handshake. Myungsoo handshaked her nervously. "You okay? Your hand is trembling." "Owh its nothing. I'm not feeling well." Myungsoo answered trying to hold back his nervous feeling. Naeun nodded and left. Myungsoo watched her left the lobby. Myungsoo smiled happily. Myungsoo jumped like an idot at the lobby and yes, everybody was staring at him.

Naeun went to the cafeteria and sat with her new friends, Eunji and Chorong. "Hey, girls." Naeun just take a seat when Eunji snapped at her. "Yah! Don't do that again" Eunji laughed earning a glare from Naeun. "Do you know the hottest news?" Eunji asked. "What news? Eunji, you know I'm not intrested." "Yoona spilled her soda all over Myungsoo's shirt. You gotta see it? Its funny like hell." Eunji said ignoring what Naeun just said. "Why would she do that?" Naeun asked but she's still reading her book and doesn't show any interest to the story. "You know, actually, Yoona is a school queenka along with Jessica, Suzy and Jiyeon." "And-?" "Oh well, Yoona just broke up with um- who's that boy- ah! Myungsoo without knowing why. So, she felt betrayed and started to sabotage him." Eunji explained while staring at Naeun who was still busy with her book.  "Yah Naeun! Are you listening or not?" Eunji snatched Naeun's book from her hand. "I'm listening! Tch." Naeun frowned. Eunji chuckled and gave Naeun's book back to her.

"OMG OMG OMG GUYS!" Chorong came out from nowhere and squealed. "Yah Park Chorong! Can't you greet us first before squealed like a retarded girl? Huh, luckily I don't have a heart attack. You're so loud!" Chorong frowned before chuckling and looked at the next table. "Omg guys, Woohyun is here! Omg omg omg he's sitting next to our table. How to keep calm!? Hah~ He's so handsome and kawaii~" Both Eunji and Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter