Chapter 3

Complicated Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and Woohyun asked a girl if she sees where Naeun went to and she says that she saw Naeun ran to the library so the boys head to the library. They search for the girl when they spot Naeun with two girls. "Urm Naeun." the three girls startled to see the two boys who came out of nowhere. "Myungsoo and..." "Woohyun?" Chorong cutted Naeun's words. "I think you left this" Myungsoo handed Naeun her paperworks. Naeun nodded and take the papers. Chorong frozed on her seat. Woohyun who stayed quiet, looks at Chorong's book which is she was holding. "You read this kind of book?" Woohyun asked as he pointed to the book. " Ye-yes-yess" Chorong stuttered trying to remain calm and hold back her happines. I mean her crush for three years finally talked to her. " You got a nice taste" Woohyun flashed a small smile to her and followed Myungsoo after waved to the girls. Chorong immidiately hugs Eunji tightly trying hard not to scream in happiness. "Yah, unnie. She's suffocating." Naeun scolded her. "Its okay. I'm suffocating too but.. suffocating in happiness" Chorong almost screamed when a librarian shot a glare at them. "Sorry." Chorong apologized embarrased with her own self. The girls packed their things and ready to head home. They stopped walking when the heard a girl shouted in anger.

"What?! After all these years, Hoya!" Jessica shot deadly glares at Hoya, who looked so calm. "What is he doing?" Eunji nudged Naeun's shoulder. "I don't know either." "Guys, keep quite. I wanna see this" Chorong said. The girls were hiding behind the main counter took a peek at the pair.

" You're the worst man I've ever known!" Jessica's eyes were full with tears of anger. She's really hurt but trying hard to ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter