Chapter 1

Complicated Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm breaking up with you." Yoona smiles faded slowly. " Wait what?!" Myungsoo didn't dare to makeeye contact with the girl. "Wh-why?" Yoona's voice cracked when she was about to cry. Myungsoo just re3mained silent, still looking at the floor. " I guess this is goodbye then."  Yoona wiped her eyes which is about to full with tears. Myungsoo just nodded and just went leaving Yoona alone at the school's hall, which is where they always have a date at school. Yoona stood there for awhile silently. "You're gonna regret this, Kim Myungsoo." she shot a death glare at the boy who was leaving the school's compound.

The next day, Myungsoo walked to his class and find out that class is about to start. He sat at his usual place while the teacher entered the class with a girl. A beautiful girl to be honest. "Okay, please introduce yurself." Mrs. Lee patted the girl's shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo. Naeun is the name and I'm a tranfer student." she introduced herself and went to sit at the place which the teacher pointed. Myungsoo keeps staring at her not realizing its the class has ended. "Yah! You alright kid?" Hoya patted Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo nodded. "What's her name again?" Myungsoo pointed to the new girl. "I'm guessing its Naeun Nahyun something like that." Myungsoo nodded, really intrested with the girl's personality. She's not like any other girl who talks about love and handsome boys. She didn't even looked when the school's kingka, Donghae and Siwon, walk by. She seemed more intrested with herreading and the way she reads is just so beautiful, Myungsoo thought. Myungsoo somehow felt in love with her in first sight. " L, you okay? Owh I get it. You're in love with that girl" Hooya pointed at Naeun. "Yah. Don't point." Myungsoo slapped Hoya's hand. Hoya chuckled but then he frowned. "You already breaked up with Yoona now you want that girl?" Myungsoo sighed. "To be honest I never wanted to leave Yoona in the first place but you know, her dad forced me to then he won't tell her that he had forced me. " Hoya nodded.

Myungsoo and Hoya walked to then cafeteria and sat with their friend, Woohyun. Myungsoo who was eating his sandwich felt like he was being watched. He lift his head and saw Yoona glaring at him. He gulped quite scared with her glare because he knows that Yoona sometimes can be a devil in angel's disguise. Suddenly, Yoona stand up and from her chair, holding her food tray and walks towards Myungsoo and his friends. He trembled a bit. As Yoona get closer, she throws her blueberry pie to Myungsoo's face. "Enjoy the pie" Yoona grined evilly and walked away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter