Practice Room

EXO's Secrets

Week have passed after the Kris 'accident'.

Baekhyun doesn't have a chance in finding out the members' secrets due to the tight schedule.

"Places everyone!",Jaewon Shim,SM's performance director exclaimed.

"Hear that? Come on guys!",Suho called and the members followed him and went to their respective places.

Baekhyun was placed in front of  them and Baekhyun let out a heavy and disappointed sigh.

Jaewon secretly wink at the members and they gave him a thumbs up.Baekhyun seemed to not notice and shrug it off.

"So today I heard that girls are crazy over hip s",Jaewon grinned.

Baekhyun's eyes widened because he's first in line.

"Baekhyun!",Jaewon clasped his hands together and smirked at the other members.

The members' hearts are pounding except for Lay,Xiumin and Kyungsoo who are too innocent.

Baekhyun frowned and stood up.He went in front of everyone and blushed when he saw Kai drooling,Chanyeol staring at his crotch,Chen his lips,Kris looking at him hungrily and Suho's face burning red while the others are just watching him and enjoying the sight.

Baekhyun gulped and lie down on the cold floor.He started ing his hip when he heard 2-3 people falling on the floor.

Baekhyun stood up to see what's happening and saw Xiumin,Lay and Kyungsoo fainted.He look at s worriedly and they smirked.

"Oh no,not again"


***