Sick

EXO's Secrets

"Baekhyun-ah take care of yourself okay?",Kai said as he pull the sheets on Baekhyun to keep him warm.

Baekhyun rolled and his face faced the soft and fluffy pillow.

"Mpfh",Baekhyun's voice vibrated on the pillow.

"Okay! Bye Baekkie!",Kai wave as he close the door.

Baekhyun glared at the wooden door and sigh.

 

After hearing no sounds coming from the dorm.Baekhyun jumped out of bed,slip his feet on his blue and furry slippers that Kris gave hin and rubbed his tired eyes.He let out a droopy yawn and scratch his .

He went to the kitchen counter and saw a yellow sticky note.

 

I prepared kimchi soup and herbal tea for my baby~

-Kyunggie <3

 

Baekhyun stick out his tongue in disgust.

"Eww kimchi soup and herbal tea?",Baekhyun had no choice but to eat it.

"Even though Kyung at pairing food,it still tastes like heaven.",Baekhyun's eyes sparkled.

Baekhyun moaned in every bite he take.

"This is so good"


After eating,Baekhyun went to Kai and Sehun's shared room to play  video games (since they are the only ones who has it).

Baekhyun opened the door and raced towards the TV.He started looking for the remote control when he remembered that they keep it inside the cabinet for 'protection'.

Baekhyun stood on the chair and opened every box when something caught his eye.

 

A white notebook

 

Baekhyun tiptoed and snatched the book,he stumbled backwards and fell on the maknae's queen size bed.

He opened it in a random page and read the words.

 

June 1,2014

Dear Diary,

Baekhyun look so cute today! (≧∇≦)

OMG! He look like a stray puppy when he wrapped himself into a cacoon.

I just wanna kiss him (>3<)

BYUN BAEKHYUN 사랑해요~!! 


-Oh Sehunnie

 

"What the is this ?",Baekhyun breathed out and quickly slammed the diary.He put it on the cabinet and sat on Sehun's bed while rocking himself back and forth.

"Maybe there are more diaries",Baekhyun whispered to himself as he stood up in a speed of light and started looking for another diary.

After 37 minutes and 42 seconds,he found a purple diary and opened the first page to see who owned it.


Kim Minseok


Baekhyun opened the last page with writings on it and begun reading it.

 

June 12,2014


My Bacon got sick because of too much training *cries Han River*


Baekhyun frowned and continued.


I gave him soup and he smiled at me! ASDFGHJKL (≧∇≦)

 

( I made that soup with love <3)

AIR AIR AIR I NEED AIR!

-Xiumin

 

Baekhyun smirked and was about to look at the previous pages when he heard a knock on the door.Baekhyun panicked and briskly put the diary on the top shelf where he saw it and swiftly went to his room to fake sleep.

He heard footsteps and he covered himself with the blanket.

The door opened then a deep voice was heard,"Baekhyun?"

Then a high pitched voice screamed from the living room,"Get out Chanyeol! Give him some rest!" 

"Aish shut up Chen!",Chanyeol growled as he close the door and left the grinning man alone.

Tomorrow again


***

Took me long enough to upload sorry *does peace sign*

Guess who's diaries will Baekhyun find the next day?

Subscribe

Comment

and Upvote

My baby cheesecakes ★彡

Anyways read my other stories too

 

"I'm Baekhyun,Your Guardian Angel! (천사)"


(baekyeol)

 

"Puppy Love"


(krisbaek,kaibaek,baekyeol and sebaek)

 

"Too Late" (hiatus)


(banghim,himdae and himlo)

 

"EXO Has a Chatroom?"

 

(EXO OT12)