Sweet Kitchen

My beloved~

Kyungsoo is in the kitchen making exo's dinner. Slicing and dicing vegetables here and there throught the entire kitchen, moving around and around. Humming a soft tune, he was just randomly making the dinner with his new recipe. 

Baekhyun is in the living room watching Chanyeol and Kai playing and giving slight pecks while giggling. Baekhyun made a disgusted face and got up, heading towards the kitchen cause his nose has a pull towards a yummy smell. Skipping in the kitchen with a goofy smile on, popping his head inside the kitchen.

"Kyunggie~ let me help~" Baek called out as he spotted his boyfriend, making his way to the said man. Baek noticed that Kyungsoo didn't noticed him so he went and back hug the smaller - yes, Baek is taller then our umma - startling Kyungsoo and making him miss cut the spinach. 

"Oww!!" Kyungsoo screeched cause he accidently cut his palm a little. Baek started to panic with his hands flailing everywhere.

"Is everything ok there?" Grandpa Suho called out and Baek answered quickly. "YES! no need to worry!"

Baek ran to a cabinate which kept a first-aid - sometimes Lay comes (he is M's cook) and helps Kyungsoo to cook but he does daze out and accidently cut his finger a little - and making his way to Kyungsoo's slightly bleeding palm. Coating a cotton bud with some wet medicine stuff and wiping it softly on Kyungsoo's palm, the smaller winced a little.

Baek's free hand patted Kyungsoo's head while giving butterfly kisses to the vocal's forehead. "Sorry Kyunggie..i-i didn't mean it." Baek appoligized. He didn't looked at Kyungsoo as he bandaged the younger's palm. 

Kyungsoo looked at his boyfriend, usualy the older would be smiling really big and all but here, he wasn't and it felt very wierd for Kyungsoo. He placed his good hand at Baek's cheek - in which the latter just rested on it - and strocked it ligtly.

"Hey. I'm ok right. Hey.." Baek just ignored him. And Kyungsoo as much as he liked to stay quiet, didn't like to be ignore especially from his boyfriend. Kyungsoo pinched Baek's cheek but not to hard. "Yah! answer me, or not i'm leaving." 

That made Baek snapped towards Kyungsoo with a shocked facial expression. "N-no! don't..i just.. if i didn't came here then you wouldn't have gotten hurt. Look." Baek held Kyungsoo's bad hand. "You cut yourself because of me.. and i don't want you to leave me caus-"

Baek looked like he was going to cry so Kyungsoo kissed Baek's lips softly, it always calmed Baek anyway. Kyungsoo pulled back slowly.  "Pabo-Baek. I'm never going to leave you, cause i don't anyone to get food poisening from Kai or let Sehun-ah feed you all bubble tea everyday." Kyungsoo joked as his lips turned in a heart shape.

His melediotic voice was very sweet Baek couldn't handle it anymore. Placing one hand at Kyungsoo's nape and kiseed Kyungsoo's plump lips. Then he pulled away to fast for Kyungsoo's liking - making him whimper/mewled. Baek hugged Kyungsoo tightly, full of love and protection in the hug. "Don't you ever kid around like that! i could never see a day without you..." Baek conffesed.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened then soften, patting his boyfriends hair with loving strocks in between. Then the two stood up - with Baek's help - and went over to the counter. Baek was back hugging Kyungsoo and giving butterfly kisses on the latter's neck as the latter continued to make their dinner

-------------------------------------------

"Hey...Why are you guys not eating?" Baek asked. Well, how could they, Kyungsoo was on Baek's lap getting fed -because of his injured hand- and the dinner had a lovey-dovey aura emiting from it. "Buuble tea anyone?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS ONE IN A WHILE!! well thank you anyway if your still with this story~~~