Troll king being trolled

My beloved~

    Since the first week of Exo's debut. Chen has always felt a soft spot for his hyung, Kim Minseok. Unable to tell his feelings properly, he trolls Minseok. When they were told that they each were going to have powers, Chen trolled by saying that

"Maybe Minseok-hyung's power would be like turning into a hamster or boazi" 

"Hyung why are you so small."

"Are you really our oldest hyung? Not kris-hyung?"

    Yes, everyday Minseok gets teased or trolled by Chen. Xiumin noticed that most fans were shipping him with Luhan cause the chinese man is always beside him so he just goes with it. Until one day, Chen said "I-i love you hyung! i really do... please go..out? with me!" Ever since then, his been beside Chen at all times and Xiuchen fandom began rising.

     Life with Chen is the best, happy alomst all the time. But if there was something that made Xiumin jealous or angry, it was the fandom Baekchen. Sure those two were Exo's trolls but Baek is already paired Chanyeol. Sometimes, when chen is in between Baek and him. The fans don't scream out 'xiuchen!!' but instead 'Baekchen!!' . Like gurrll~ his husband is just over there why you say this, bish. And Chen doesn't even mind.

     So, Xiumin decides that he should troll Chen. Of course, by sticking to Luhan at all times. Xiumin told Sehun first so the maknae wont get mad or jealous and Sehun understands. Now back to the present. Everyone is at the livingroom except Xiumin and Luhan. The two then appered at the door. Chen noticed Xiumin and beamed. "Hyung! Wher-" Chen was cut off. "Joonmyeon-ah! Me and Lu-ge are going for coffee and ice cream." Suho just nodded and the two went off.

      Lay noticed the remaining members holding their laughs and tugged his boyfriend. Whispering, "Hyung, why are they snickering?" Suho smiled. Whispering back. " You forgot didn't you my little unicorn. Minseok-hyung is trolling Jongdae-ah." Lay made an 'o' shape with his mouth and just snuggled back into Suho's chest. Chen on the other hand was shocked and depressed. Lately Xiumin has been ignoring him, he only answers with a nod or 'hmm' or just a 'hurry up' , 'eat faster' or 'm'kay'.

       Chen nudges Sehun, making the maknae look at him. "Dude, aren't you jealous of Xiumin? taking your boyfriend and all?" Chen said, 'at least a iddy bitty feel of hate.' But Sehun just shooked his head. Chen was shoked at the maknae's behaviour. Usually, Sehun would whine and say "Luhannie is mine~" or something but here, hardly any reaction.

        The troll just slumped back into the couch. Everything passed with a blurred mind. 'Is minnie gonna brake up with me?' or 'I miss minnie.' or 'Did i troll to much? Nah..' Then feeling his energy almost at 0 percent, Chen excused himself from the group. "Be sure to wake up before dinner." D.O reminded Chen before his plump lips taken by his boyfriend.

       Chen slumped on his bed, making it bounce slightly. His eyes turned glassy alittle. Burriying his face in his pillow, "I miss minnie." He mumbled in the pillow. He didn't notice D.O was outside and heard all the sobs and words that Chen had mumbled. D.O took out his phone and texted Xiumin.

 

From: Kyunggie

Dude, i think Jongdae-hyung learned his mistakes ;) .You can come back now.

From: Minseokkie-hyung

Great lord! It 's freezing outside and i thought Jongdae-ah would still stay a hardhead. Anyway, tell Sehun-ah to take my place. Luhan still want's more bubble tea and i'm kind off broke now.

From: Kyunggie

Haha lol. I'll be sure to tell Sehun-ah.

 

      D.O snickered as he read the text. Closing his phone back he yelled at Sehun to go to Luhan and take Xiumin's place. After sometime, a knock was heard and the door open. "Hello, i'm back." Xiumin chirped and everyone greeted back. Xiumin looked at D.O and the latter pointed to Chen's room, Xiumin bowed and thanked D.O.

      Xiumin knocked on the door. Opening the door. "Jongdae-ah? Are you in here?" But Xiumin's question was answered by seeing a trembling body on the bed. Chen looked up with red eyes and ran towards Xiumin. Hiding his face in Xiumin's shoulder. "Miss me?" Xiumin chuckled and Chen nodded. Chen then faced Xiumin with gripping the older's forearm.

       "Minnie please tell me that we aren't gonna brake up." Chen pleaded and a fresh batch of tears came rolling down. Xiumin smiled softly at Chen. "Yes." "Thank god i thought we were gonna- wait what!!?" Xiumin laughed playfully. "You're my boyfriend Jongdae-ah and i would never want any other person in my love life." Xiumin assured.

       Chen wipped his tears and mucus. When his face was finally tear&mucus free, a glint appered in his eyes. He pinned Xiumin to the wall, cagging the older between his arms. "J-jongd-" Xiumin was cut off by Chen's kiss. here and there. Chen slid one of his hand into Xiumin's shirt and pinched the smaller's . The other kept Xiumin's wrist together. 

       Then Chen pulled to fast for Xiumin's liking. The older panted as his face was now extra flushed, and Chen had a smirk plastered on his face. Moving his face closer to Xiumin's ear and whispered huskily. "You've been so naughty Minnie~ Maybe i should punish you." Chen bit Xiumin's ear as the younger lifted Xiumin and squezzed the older's buns in the process.

        "Did i tell you i lift?" Xiumin moan and was pushed off to the bed. I'm sure you all want a chappie right? But no. I'm gonna save ties for those who request~ BTW, everyone evesdropped on the two making love. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for those~~ But tihs is a sweet chappie so no 's in here~ but if you want a story just ask ^^ i'll be sure to make it cause when i'm on my period, i'm quite the erted minded :P ^.^ i hope you like this chappie~ on the way with the second one~~ or maybe not cause i'm sad. I saw that xiuchen (my no.1 otp) is so little when listed Q.Q and i'm not happy...someone cheer me up~