Chapter 6 - Rain On Me.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weather today look like it's going to rain, you look at the dark clouds and prayed to not let a single raindrop falls.

You spent half of the day at home, now it's 3:50 PM. Your mom said not to go out, because she said something about wolf or bear and it's attacking people. She even warned you to locked all the doors and windows.

'There is no such things as wolf or bear wandering around here and attack people for no reason. But perhaps that could be the reason why the school suddenly give another day off.' thought to yourself.

*Ding Dong* the door bell bring you back to reality. You went to the door and looked to the intercom next to the door and it was no other than Sungmin and there's someone beside Sungmin?

You were happy to see him "Sungminie oppa." You call him oppa, just because he's 6 months older than you. "Who's that beside you?" curious.

He beamed "Open the door first!" trying to assure you "This person next to me isn't dangerous! Trust me!" and smiled. You inhale the air deeply to open the door, as you open the door you immediately met eyes with KIM JAEJOONG.

Your jaw was about to dropped, but you hold your breath and bit your lower lips.

Jaejoong greet you first "Hey! I don't think I introduced you myself!" You blushed a bit "Uh-huh." Sungmin break the awkwardness in the air "Aren't you going to invite us in?" with his cute humorous face.

You stuttered "O-O-OH YEAH! Come in!" and laughed awkwardly. Jaejoong introduced himself formally "Hi! I'm Kim Jaejoong! I'm in your music class, you sat next to me!" You're still in the state of shock, your friends said he doesn't talk to anyone like Donghae at first. Second because he looks so hot when you guys are face to face.

Then you respond "Oh yeah!" act as if you didn't know anything, "You seems so quiet, and closed off."

Before Jaejoong spoke, Sungmin cuts in "Hey! Um...Why don't you guys get to know each other more, and I'm gonna go to the park cause F11 is waiting, and why don't you, Jaejoong take her there! Okay?" and smiled.

Jaejoong replied to Sungmin "Sure, it sounds great!" It sounds great to Jaejoong but not for you. You mouthed Sungmin "NO! PLEASE!" You signal him, cross with your hands when Jaejoong isn't looking.

He mouthed you back while Jaejoong was talking to you "No! You go with HIM! BYE!" and waved. In your head 'GOD HELP ME! Sungmin, you so mean!'

You asked Jaejoong "What do I call you?" He smiled "Call me either JJ, Jae, or Jaejoong. Either way you like!" You were thinking which suits more to call him since you guys just met "Okay I'll call you Jaejoong!" and smiled. Jaejoong nodded "Should we go now?" You nodded "Wait! Let me check the whole house!" after 5 minutes later "Hi!" you said, still in your awkward zone.

He chuckle "Hi!" and asked again "Are you ready?" You answered him "Oh yeah!"

You got out of the house, thinking 'Is it fine to go out? Mom warned to stay in.' you're worrisome came, struck you.

While you guys walked to the park, your mind still gobble over the fact that you left the house without your mom permission. When clearly she said to stay at home.

"Wait! Let me call my mom first!" you call her to make sure it's alright, and not let her come home and find you not there and create a major deal of it. He nodded his head "Yea sure!"

You hold on your phone, it rings once, twice "Hello." You sigh in a good way "Mom, I'm going to the park with F11. Remember yesterday me and them agrees to go today?" ....... "Really? Okay thanks mom, love you." smiled happily, the fact that she allows you and trust you on your own.

Jaejoong strike a question "Why did you have to call your mom?" You look at him, thinking on how to explain "Because this morning she told me that there's a wolf or bear that's wandering around and attacking people, something like that; so that's why she's afraid of me going out. And that is why I should call her, just to make sure."

Jaejoong tried to hide his smile, but failed. You guys walked side by side awkwardly, you looked at each other like you're about to say something but there's no words and you guys even giggled as if there's something funny, when there's none.

Jaejoong  strike another question "I know this may sound weird, but just to make sure."

"Okay, ask me." you said and smiled.

"Is it just you and your mom living in that big house?" he asked, curiously.

You reply "Yup." and frankly asking him, seeing that he looks curious "You want to know more about me right?" batting your eyes, cutely. He chuckle "If you're okay with it." with his gentleman manners.

You told him a little about you "Well, I'm still a bit shocked myself. About two days ago my mom told me that, the house belongs to us. My dad, who I thought had died long before I have memories, give that house to us and said that the house in under my mom's name. I am surprised and angry, that he's alive and he doesn't have the courage to see me or even call me. They were divorced when I was 2, if you're wondering what happened."

'Wow, this girl is really something. If I were her, I would cry or would maybe want to see him' He thought.

"Okay this question may be none of my business, but I understand if you don't want to answer." You out of nowhere wanted to ask this question "People told me that you and Donghae was a closed friends, but then everything went different ways, Why? What happened?"

You thought he wasn't going to answer it but he actually did, he said "Yea." and explained "Well, last year; summer break and until now I went through hard times with my families, because one of the person I loved most in my family died, so through out those times until now, I kept myself away. Away from everything." added "That's why we don't talk to each other anymore!"

You understand the feelings on what he went through, but that reasons just isn't right for you. You have this other god gift that you got since you're born, you can sense when someone is lying or not. And you know that Jaejoong is lying right now.You wanted to dig up the secret, you wanted to find out more about both of them.

After the long walk with Jaejoong, at last you both arrived at the park. Your eyes moved around the park by itself, not because you were searching for your friends, but was looking for Donghae. Then your eyes set at someone, the hand was waving at you and it clears to you that it was Boa eonnie. You waved back happily.

You said to Jaejoong "Let's go, they're over there!" He nod and followed you.

For you Jaejoong and Donghae isn't much of a talker, but both of them are so attractive. Now you finally understand on what's so darn attractive about this two guys.

Before you and Jaejoong got near to the group, Tiffany and her groupie was up on your face already. "What did I do to make you pop your face out of nowhere to be in front of ME?!" you asked her with a pissed off tone.

She laughed evilly "Well! My man is next to you!" added "And I think it's not music class right now." You snickered "Tse~ no it's not music class, but he is my friend, so I invited him to this park to hang out  with my other friends!" smiled back at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter