Chapter 12 - Lunch Gone Disaster.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You all heads out for lunch. Everyone had their rides, Siwon has his own car, and so did Jaejoong, Donghae, and Boa eonni.

You were still standing in front of the door, thinking to yourself 'What is this? Again with the choosing?' Then Sungmin cut your trance "Kimmy, who are you going to ride with?" and smiled.

Siwon, Boa, Jaejoong and Donghae looked at you like *ride with me! ride with me!* While you looked at Sungmin like you were about to kill him, and he was still smiling.

Donghae said "Kimmy-ah, ride with me!" Jaejoong glare at him and said the same thing. You smiled at both of them and kept thinking 'Which one?'

Boa and Siwon looked at each other, then you. Boa eonni mouth you "Go with one of them!" and smile. Siwon agrees with Boa eonni, as you were still standing there, deciding which ride to take.

"Okay! I'll go with...Boa eonni!" you said it out loud.

You're pretty sure that both Donghae and Jaejoong was shocked at your decision, but they sigh in relief since you didn't have to choose either one of them and the other one ended getting hurt.

So you got in the car with Boa eonni, and she smiled "Are you sure about this?" You nodded. "Okay then, let's go."

Couple of minutes later, you all arrived at the restaurant. You got out of Boa eonni's car with Amber, Gina and Sungmin; laughing at Amber's joke.

As you get off the car, you noticed that Donghae and Jaejoong was looking at you. You shrug it off 'Maybe their just mad because I didn't take the ride with any of them.'

You walk ahead with everyone, while you glance behind you where Jaejoong and Donghae is walking side by side; quietly. 'Why can't they just talk to each other. What's the worst thing that could happen?'

As confusedly you were, so is Sungmin who just jumped in front of you from out of nowhere and asked "What's wrong with you?" You widened your eyes; shocked "Nothing~ just thinking."

He asked again "Thinking about what?" You glance at him "Thinking about what to eat." and smiled.

He pout and nodded his head and keep walking by your side.

You all walk inside the restaurant, people was enjoying their meals, but you couldn't help your eyes but to notice that the mean girls are there in the restaurant.

'Out of all the nicest restaurant in this town, they'd be here. Today! Now!'  cursing in your head.

Sungmin was the closest person who walked wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter