Chapter 14 - Dinner with the Lee's and Kim's + Weird Presence.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After your sudden bluntness not-trying-to-be-rude-but-failed, your mom scowl at you. No one notice her expression of course. Both you and your mom let the rest go first, then she held you back. "What was that stunt missy?" She still looks mad. You towered your head, to see if anyone is listening "It's true. They tried to bully me, but being a headstrong and never back down type of person I am I'm not going to let them ruin my life." You defend yourself prodly.

Your mom had this sad expression now "I'm sorry I didn't know, but you shouldn't have said that in front of their mom." You puffed your cheeks "Why not? They should know, that behind their pretty little daughter's face lies a horrible, disgusting smelly heart devil." Your mom lightly smack your arm "I know, but still. Zip your mouth after this. Arosso?" You pout, and just nod.

Finally both you and your mom head downstairs, outside of the company building. Cool night air welcomes you as the automatic sliding door opens. Mrs. Lee smiles as she spotted you "Kimmy! Go ride in with Donghae." You widened your eyes.

The other mothers averted eyes at Mrs. Lee, but Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona and Jaejoong was looking and glaring at you. You groan inwardly 'Oh Crap! Just kill me now!' you murmured.

You had no choice but to ride with Donghae.

As you enter the passenger seat, silence happens. It was so awkward, that you didn't even dare to make eye contact with him or didn't even want to move an inch. 

Donghae was driving peacefully, he would from time to time have a quick glance at you then back to the road. It was so quiet that you can even hear your heart beating.

At last Donghae decided to break the silence "Did you almost cry, back in the office?" added "Answer it honestly please."

Your weren't focusing to what he said because you were playing with your phone, abruptly you stopped when Donghae harshly took your phone away. Immediately you raise your head "Hey! Give me back my phone!" You scowl. "Not until you tell me the truth." His eyes didn't move from the road.

"What truth?" Your nose wrinkled in annoyance. "That did you almost cry back in the office?" Finally his eyes on you. "So what if I cried?" you shrugged while you your long fringe aside "It's not like you'd care." you mumble quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear it.

Donghae moved his ear closer to you to hear properly "What did you say?" his eyebrow lift. "Nothing, now give me back my phone." you said. "Or what?" He test you. "Urgh, so annoying. Fine! Keep it!" You crossed your arms on your chest.

Though you love your new life now than before, but sometimes you just wish that you could go back to your old life, which was quiet nothing fun or serious or problem happened, there was just you and your mom.

'Why did I cry anyways?' asking yourself 'For what?' still confusing yourself, it's just giving you headache. You glance over to Donghae for a sec, he look so handsome even though he's driving, but then you think of Jaejoong. You heaved a sigh.

That was the longest ride ever. But thank god you have arrived at the restaurant. Spending times in the car with Donghae felt like it has been hours, in fact it was just 15 minutes.

You get off the car as soon as he put his foot on the brake. 'My phone is with him, .' You cursed him in your head. 'Woah! The restaurant look so expensive.' You look at the exquisite and expensive decoration inside the restaurant from outside window. You scurried over to your mom and told her the same thing that you were thinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter