No Boundaries To Love (ft. Eunhyuk)

Oldshots

You joined your boyfriend, Eunhyuk, on his couch as you visited him. 

It was your one year anniversary with him. 

Leaning your head on his shoulder, you quietly cooed, "Hyukkie~"

"Ne?" he looked away from the TV to face you. 

You batted your eyes and said, "Hey, what's today?" 

You wondered if he remembered. 

"Hm? It's March 25th, duh," he rolled his eyes. 

"Oh. Thank you," you said, a little disappointed. 

"Anything wrong?" he looked down at you, worried and concerned. 

"Ani..." you trailed off, focusing your attention on the TV. 

He wrapped his arm over your shoulder and you waited patiently for him to say something. 

He didn't. 

Suddenly, IU appeared on the screen. 

You tensed. 

You never really liked her, you were always jealous of her, but for your boyfriend, you put up with her.

Ever since the scandal, you've been insecure about yourself, even if he told you all you wanted to hear. 

You could never be so sure.  

"Hey," you looked up at him. "Is IU prettier than me?" 

Jealousy filled your eyes. 

"Ani," Hyuk kissed your forehead softly. "I'm dating you aren't I? Why would I think IU is prettier?" 

"Oh," you replied. 

"Are you sure there isn't anything wrong?" he asked. 

You just nodded. 

You weren't in the mood. 

"You're acting weird today," Hyuk kissed your cheek, and you paused for a second.
"Ani, I'm not," you objected. 

"Ne, you are." Hyuk said calmly. 
You pushed away from him, so that you could stare into his clear, ebony eyes.

You looked at him indignantly. 

"What's wrong?" he stared straight at you, not breaking eye contact. 

"Ani, nothing's wrong," you hoarsely said. Eunhyuk pulled you into a hug, but you tried to wiggled out.

Moving back, Eunhyuk frowned at you. 

"You're moving away. What's the problem?" he asked, holding your arms tightly. 

"Aniiii," you whined loudly. "Nothing's wrooong." 

Eunhyuk pulled closer to you, so that your lips and his lips were just centimeters apart. 

His eyes were intense and electrifying. 

"Oi, I don't like making you sad." 

"What's today?" you pouted. 

"Like I said, March 25." he replied. 

"See? You don't even know today's our one year anniversary!" you wailed, tears forming in your eyes. 

Eunhyuk looked at you calmly. 

"Pabo, let me go," you tried shaking out of his grip, but he was stronger. 

"No," he said firmly. 

"Let go of me, don't you know I'm mad at you," you tried to resist. 

He still had his grasp on you. 

"You're the stupid pabo. Don't you know that I would never forget our anniversary?" He kissed your forehead. 

"But you already did!" you argued. 

"Be quiet, I'm not finished," Eunhyuk said to you indignantly. 

You pouted, but still listened. 

"Okay, I did not forget about our anniversary. You've got it all wrong. Don't you know how much I like you? I like you a whole lot. You make me get tingles in my chest, my heart beats faster than it should, butterflies invade my stomach... don't you know how much I like you? If I could, I would kiss you so many times, my lips would be imprinted on you. I love you a whole lot, and I know myself better than anyone else does. People say I'm a player and that I don't take relationships seriously. That was true..." he trailed off, and you felt your heart sink, but it quickly rose again. 

"But then I met you. Yeah, that's right, you! After I started dating you, you were my whole world and you made me forget everything else. I love you more than Yesung's love for turtles. So please-" he stopped to wipe a tear off of your face. "don't think that I don't love you because I love you so much it's crazy. Understand?"

You nodded. 

Eunhyuk smiled to you. 

"Now, I bought a cake and it's sitting in the fridge all alone~" he teased. "It's chocolate, your favorite~" 

"Idiot..." you smiled, and wiped off your tears. 

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the kitchen, where you two sat, eating a whole cake, and spending your anniversary together, with lots of love.