THE END

On the same bed

Kim Junmyeon always wondered where was Park Chanyeol going those evenings when he called him to cancel a walk to the park, going to the movies or just a home made dinner together, because he will be late home from work.

Park Chanyeol never gave further explanation of his absences through the phone, to Kim Junmyeon, because he was certain of the immense love that the Little blond felt for him.

Junmyeon will always wait him until dawn, if necessary, curled up in one of the couches of the living room. Every time he finally hears the door open, the tall redhead will always have an excuse to tell… to justify himself. And the older of the two will understand, he will always undertand, because he only lives for him. Chanyeol will never tell him that he sought the love of another man.

And on those few nights when the younger of the two miraculously came to dinner, on those few nights when they slept together in the room they shared of that house that was already theirs, the two dreamed on the same bed. Park Chanyeol with the love he conquered, Kim Junmyeon with Park Chanyeol.

- “Can’t you see it? He is cheating on you. There’s no reason for him to be late almost every day or to stay until dawn at least three days a week. Have he been promoted? Did he say to you that he works overtime? Open your eyes Junmyeon, you know very well what is happening. You have to tell him that at least you have suspicions. Do something!” But Kim Junmyeon won’t listen to his best friend Do Kyungsoo, because in the perfect world he has built, where Park Chanyeol loves him as much as he does, there is no room for such things.
 

- “Leave Baekhyun, is not the first time he gets involved with someone whi is not single, he will end getting bored of you and he will leave you. And if you are not going to leave him, tell Junmyeon the truth, he doesn’t deserve this.” But Park Chanyeol won’t listen to his office’s partner Kim Jongdae either, because in his head he is special for Byun Baekhyun and in his head, also, he knows he can’t tell the thruth to Kim Junmyeon, he just cannot destroy his perfect world.

After coming back from work, Junmyeon will prepare dinner with the things he bought at the supermarket in his way home. He will try a new recipe that he searched on the internet in his spare time while his coworkers were having lunch, because today is a pecial day. Today is the day when ten years ago, he and the redhead met for the first time when they were about to finish high school. That’s why nothing can go wrong today and that’s how, after two hours of hard work in the kitchen, he is proud of what he prepared. The phone will ring and Junmyeon will answer, Chanyeol will not come home for dinner, business won’t let him. And Kim Junmyeon will understand, he will always understand, because he only exists for him. And Park Chanyeol will never tell him the truth, it’s the best for the three of them.

----------

That day the sound of the door opening rang earlier tan usual. That day Park Chanyeol arrived home with a bouquet of white roses rushing Kim Junmyeon to get ready because they woould go have dinner at his favorite restaurant. That day Junmyeon smiled again in a sincer way while Chanyeol talked non-stop about his day at work or just telling jokes during dinner, while Chanyeol made love to him gently before going to sleep together and while Chanyeol hugged him whispering those beautiful same promises of his early years living together.

That day (earlier) Chanyeol saw Byun Baekhyun going out from work with the head of his area. That day Chanyeol felt the same pain of being left behind that he was surely causing to his little blond every day. That day he proposed himself to change things for Junmyeon.

And in the same bed they both will dream, Kim Junmyeon with Park Chanyeol, and Park Chanyeol with the person who decided to give him his unconditional love from the very first day they met, with the person who prepared breakfast and dinner for him for ten years, with the person who never questioned any of his decisions and was always proud of them, with the person who never criticized anything he did, with the person who smiled for him every day, with the person who was always telling him his adventures of the day before going to sleep, with the person who he cheated on for many months, with the person he will probably never forgive himself of hurting, with Kim Junmyeon.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Notes: First of all (again), English is not my first language so I'm really sorry if I made a lot of mistakes or you cant understand something.

This is inspired in an old spanish son called 'Ella y él' by José Luis Perales.
Thank you for reading.