3-6-5

The Story of SeoHan

Okay, tell me the truth, the really-really honest answer.

So, what do you think so far about this story?? At first I kind of doesn’t have a plot for this story and just going with the flow. But really, this’s already 4 drabbles, count with this chapter. So, if you’re kind enough please answer my question.

Do you think I’m a good writer too?? Maybe my story line is or something.. just maybe for my advice in the future^^

 

PS. Happy anniversary soshi and finally EXO have an official fanclub, lol.. EXO-L. It's okay, we should be happy, right? This's specially for celebrate those two moments.

 

 

 

 

3-6-5 (I won’t let you go)

1214w

 

 

“I hate you.” said Seohyun and Luhan could only pouts, but still tying the fabric on the back of Seohyun’s head. Seohyun growl in disgust, she always hated by surprise, and with the eyes closed like now is not a good sign.

Tonight they were supposed to go see the musical of Junsu before winter break begins and Luhan had to go home to China to celebrate Christmas with his family. But instead of going to the National Theater of Korea, as already planned, Luhan instead takes her to Namsan Cable Car Station and tied a blindfold on her head now.

 

“You know right if you hate heights.” Seohyun whispered softly, because she still does not know how many people around them, but when she continued to not hear another sound then she is sure if there’s only her and Luhan right now.

“Of course I know.” Luhan replied with a smile then led her into the cable car, although he was a little scared, but he must do it. It will not be as bad as what he’s thinking, right? The cable car has been very well tested and the cable will not easily break. Yes, that’s right. Luhan take a deep breath and and immediately come to set foot into the car along with Seohyun.

 

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Luhan asked while taking off the fabric on the back of Seohyun’s head and let her see the sights of amazing Seoul at the night.

One second, two seconds... no reaction whatsoever.

But then Seohyun walks to the edge of the cable car and put her hand on the wall of the glass in awe. She had been ever go up the cable car at night before, but obviously tonight is different. There is no one there but her and Luhan, and it was amazing.

 

“Happy 6 month anniversary hyunnie..” Luhan said after that.

However this was his plan, and he wants to spending this precious special moment in a special place with a special way as well.

But when Seohyun doesn’t open at all and keep looking outside. Luhan start to panic. What’s happen? He then with carefully as possible walks over towards her. Of course this is not the reaction he wants, maybe a hug or if he’s lucky enough, maybe a kiss as well, or even more.

“You are not forget if today our six months anniversary, right?” Luhan asked while continuing to focus looking up. Do not look at down, do not look at down, Luhan trying to be brave.

“Do not say that you forget?!” said Luhan with fear.

Seohyun immediately snorts, didn’t like his short thoughts, and then turn around and obviously makes Luhan surprise by her sudden movements and the cable car start to moves a little and with panic he moving his hands quickly for a hold. His face indeed looks so panicked at that moment.

 

Aigoo, you can’t even stand properly.” Seohyun said and walks over, trying to support Luhan’s body with her hands.

“I should have known from the beginning to not do this.” muttered Luhan and Seohyun could only shake her head, “Pabo..”

“Yeah you’re stupid.” said Seohyun and Luhan looked down, realized his mistake because it was his planned actually.

“I know.” He replied softly.

But Seohyun immediately chuckles and put down her lips near his ear. “But you are my stupid boyfriend.”

“Heh?” Luhan looked up quickly.

“You’re my stupid boyfriend, like really-really stupid and even so possessive too, but I love you and you deserves this..” Seohyun immediately drew her head closer and smile beautifully as she then close her eyes and Luhan know exactly what will happen because he also close his eyes too.

 

 

Ohh, Ohhh...

Unfortunately the cable car had other plans. Luhan and Seohyun both fall down to the bottom position and Seohyun at the top of him, they then just looked at each other for a moment before laughing together.

 

“You’re supposed to learn if the cable car is not a good place for a date.” Seohyun said while shifting her body away from top of him and sat down. Luhan want to protest, but Seohyun already opens again. “First you’re afraid of heights, and do not tell me you’re not afraid because I know. Secondly, how do you have money to pay rent for a cable car? Do not spend too much money, you will immediately go back to China and need a lot of money to pay for the plane tickets...”

This time before she have times to continue her words, Luhan already hugs her tightly, “You sounds like my mother.” He said.

“Ciihh, you don’t like it?” Seohyun pouted, but immediately burying her face closer to his warm chest.

Luhan shook his head and start her hair, “No, I like it. Your body odor even likes my mother.” Luhan answered with a wide smile.

Seohyun snorts, “So I like your mother?”

“Hmmm..”

“Is that a good sign or is it a bad sign?”

“Well, the only woman I know from a child is my mother because both my grandmother had died and I’ve only been dating with you. Soo... what do you think?” Luhan hugs her tighter and tighter, if he could, because their bodies are now practically as attached to one.

Han.. Hannie I can’t breathe.” Seohyun groaned and tried to pull a quick breath.

“Ohhh, sorry.” and Luhan immediately took off his arms.

 

 

 

“As special as this night, but you have to keep compensation. After all you’ve ruined my dream to see Junsu’s musical performances.” Seohyun said as the two walked home together hand in hand.

“So you’d like Junsu more than me?” cried Luhan and let go his hands in disbelief.

“Are not you also a fan of TVXQ? Junsu is a former member, isn’t he?” asked Seohyun without feeling guilty.

And Luhan pouts quickly, “But he is already a member of JYJ now.”

“And...?”

“Ha! But you’re also said if I should sparing my money.” said Luhan happily after found an idea.

“And..?” Seohyun said again.

“I’m going to China soon and certainly will not have time to accompany you.” Luhan still smile.

“And...?” Her eyes already full of anger.

“It’s not fair.” Luhan wailed cutely, if possibel.

“And....?”

“And again, and again what do you mean? So you chose him more than me? Okay. I’m your boyfriend and who’s him? You’re not satisfied that I brought you to Namsan Tower? You do not..” Seohyun just shook her head as she heard his complaints and instead began to walk away, “Hey... hyunnie.. why did you go? I’m not finished yet.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pabo.. of course I like you more than Junsu.” said Seohyun as she moves closer to him and kiss his chest, then begins to purr happily as he her back.

“I know.” He answered slowly and bows down to kiss her forehead.

“Hmmmm... I’m glad you know, because I’ll say that every times you forget.”

“Really?” Luhan asked with skeptical face.

“Of course.” Seohyun then start to his up body, and Luhan feels hot again suddenly.

Hyunnie.. what if I say  I want to sec-” Before he could finish his words Seohyun already looking up and kiss his lips.

“I thought you’d never ask.”