Heart Attack

The Story of SeoHan

I kind of ruin my daily sleep hours because of World Cup,

and amazingly when I wait for their games I kind of use that time to write this story, it’s like I’m overdose with this story and always and always have an idea. Is that a bad thing??

So, I want to say thanks firstly for anyones who upvotes this story^^ daebak I’m so thankful.

and then for anyones who subcribes too^^ thank you so much, oh and for my loyal reader who always comments and made my day bright up in happiness.

this chapter for you guys^^

 

PS:This is absolutely SeoHan’s drabble, believe me.

 

 

 

 

Heart Attack

1383w

 

 

 

Seohyun twirling her pencil, assignments for writing five sheets essay for her history class in front of her, a topic about Joseon era still half-finished. Huft... it’s not like herself normally, and she never felt like this anxious before, as there is something wrong.

She then looked at her cell phone and looked at the clock that shown at 4pm. . She soon tuck in her books and the other equipments into her backpack and ran out as fast as possible from the library.

This is the first time she will see Luhan’s practicing football after one month of exercise dispensed because of summer holidays, and Seohyun honestly did not know anything about football so initially, she tried to avoid watching his football practice.

 

“Why do I also have to look at your practice? Why not I just see your match?” Seohyun complained at lunch a few days ago, but Luhan actually pouted and looked at her full of pity, which is her weakness because she can’t say no if Luhan had looked at her like that. “After all what is interesting in football practice? I do not know anything about football Hannie..” Seohyun said, tried to give a reason so that Luhan would not asked her again to saw his football practice.

“You know I will always be enthusiasm when you watch me out there? I need you there Hyunnie.” Luhan said with a smile as sweet as possible and clasped her hands tightly, Seohyun sighed heavily. “And next week exercise is very important for me. Hyunnie.. please.. Coach will seek a new captain for the team and I became one of the candidates. You know right? This is a golden opportunity for me to be a captain. You also will be proud of me.”

Seohyun turned her face as she let out a heavy sigh. After all, what exactly the coach was thinking when writing Luhan’s name into one of three candidates to become the next captain of the football team at their campus.


 


Luhan looked toward the bleachers. This is the first exercise to find a new team captain and Luhan so excited. There are still practice for the next four days, but he’s optimistic coach Wu Yifan will choose him as a captain.

Now the important thing is where are Seohyun???

He wanted to show her how good he is at playing football cough how manly cough he is actually cough. But if the girl that he wants to make awe not here is the same as lie.

“Ouch..” Luhan his head in pain after being hit by a ball, then immediately turns around, and looks at Minseok who was grimaces toward him, forming V symbol with his two fingers.

“Sorry captain..” He said later, and immediately Luhan’s cheeks flushed.

“Hey, I have not become a captain. It could be Minho or Dojoon.” He said as he jogged towards Minseok.

Minseok then chuckled and patted Luhan’s back, “You’re too modest Lu. From the beginning I did not even see any competition.”

And immediately ran to the other side of the field. Luhan looks down in embarrassed but then lifted his lips, smiling at the praise he had just received.



But most likely Minseok’s words could be wrong, because now Luhan had failed five times at made penalty goal during a training session for kick 10 attempts. And the thing that makes Luhan could fail due to something or rather a girl who he thinks will be makes his stride to be the next captain smooth.

Yups, Seohyun is the cause. She had arrived since 10 minutes ago and was sitting in the front row of the bleachers who was full enough.

“Focus Luhan!” Coach Wu shouted from the sidelines, making Luhan increasingly frantic and agitated. He had managed to make 2 goals after all, usually he just failed to make two or three shots.

After completing his pactice at penalty kick, Coach Wu blew the whistle immediately, it’s time for rest 10 minutes. Luhan immediately sighed in relief and walked wearily toward the bench, opened his bag and immediately take his water bottle.


“Hoi Lu, what happen with you today?” Minseok asked, sitting down beside Luhan with gasping breaths and his hands were busy wiping the sweat on his face. “You’re not focus today as usual.”

How can Luhan focus while Seohyun was sitting in the front row of the bleachers with only using hot pans and a very tight blue shirt that shows her perfect S-line. Why did not she use his jacket (yes his) and instead she tie the jacket at her waist. Luhan wanted to shout angrily in front of her. Even guys who were in the row behind her, trying to draw her attention, and checked her body like they can have her later. . Luhan could not bear in this way.

In fact, he and Seohyun have not done anything other than kissing and maybe cough slightly cough d her body cough, but still his self-esteem as a guy feel have been degraded.

 

 

 

 

Hyunnie, please..” coaxed Luhan for the umpteenth time.

“No Hannie. I told you nooo, right now still mid-July and you tell me to wear a long sleeve shirt. Do you want me to die from the heat?” reject Seohyun, also for the umpteenth time and return to focus at the reality show that they are watching in her dorm.

“But I do not want the other guys looking at your body like.. like they can have you.” Luhan ruffled his hair in exasperation, then take a pillow and biting the edges. Seohyun blows air out of , then turns around and looks towards Luhan.

“Starting now I forbid you to come at my football practice again.” Luhan said with annoyed and Seohyun could only shake her head. They had already dating for one month, and Luhan still childish. Huft, how could she fall in love with a guy like him, certainly because of his face, yes, definitely, his face.

“I’ll also forbid you come out from the dorm if not for college, and you’re only allow to leave the dorm with me. Okay. Only with me! You can’t argue anything. Did you hear me Seohyun? Because I...”

Luhan not had time to finish his words because Seohyun had already kissed him and made him stop talking, and Luhan kissed her back, of course.

Seohyun recently withdrew after a few minutes, both of them panting hard. And Luhan not know how else to thank God for getting a pretty girl like Seohyun to be his girlfriend.

“You talk too much Hannie..” Seohyun said and immediately looked down, kissing his neck this time and Luhan , Ohmygod.. Seohyun’s hands slowly behind his back and her fingers play around with the tip of his shirt, ohhh.. ohhh. “I just like you and not the other guy.. okay? It’s just you..” murmured Seohyun later,

“O-okay..” replied Luhan, but Seohyun still can not believe him and stared at his eyes intently.

“You are not believes me?” Seohyun shifted away and bend her legs up, then rested her cheek on her knee. Obviously Luhan then felt guilty and moves closer, her hair slowly and it’s did not take long for Seohyun to drop her head into his chest and put her hand on his arm before then clutched his arms tightly,

“I know you’re just like me, but I do not like the way when another guy saw you.. you are just wearing a thin and tight T-shirt. Do you want to give me a heart attack? You are mine Hyunnie, mine and mine only..” whispered Luhan and kept Seohyun’s hair gently.

“But I am truly yours..” Seohyun replied slowly and then more buried her face into his warm chest.

“Well.. you are mine forever.”

Luhan then smiled happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Awww..” Luhan holding his arm that had just pinched by Seohyun, “What are you doing?” He said and his arm in pain. But Seohyun just throw his face with a pillow and then stood up in disgust.

“Luhannnn!!!” She yelled angrily. “You’re not change your sport clothes huh? It’s disgusting. Yah! You makes me have to shower again.” Seohyun said and then immediately ran to the bathroom.

 

Ooops,
Luhan made ​​a big mistake, again.