The Begining

1004

It has always been normal for Junmyeon to have rumor and scandals with actresses and actors he worked with. And this time... seems like the history will repeat itself.

 

"Oh my, how can someone looks so perfect like him~"


"Being perfect for me, I guess."

 

"Forget it, Junmyeon. Not him, I beg you."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because. I DO NOT want to see you cry like crazy when the filming has ended."

 

"Aww~ Baekhyun, don't tell me you think I really like him!"

 

"I'm just saying. Anything can happen. We never know." Junmyeon finally ends the conversation between him and his best friend, Baekhyun, knowing someone is watching him from afar. He can not take his eyes from a perfectly handsome Chinese actor whom he first seen this morning.

 

Kim Junmyeon, a well-known perhaps very popular actor of the times. He has been working since his high school years. 

 

Without doubt, this is one of the another project people are anticipating of him. Especially when the co-actor is Kris Wu whose handsome looks has capture the camera since his first appearance.

 

But for Junmyeon, it's not only his handsome face and height. But it's his looks and appearance of a Chinese actor.

 

"Because he IS a Chinese actor."  Junmyeon murmuring something out getting Baekyhun'a attention. Baekhyun who in the reality is the popular singer but was proposed for a movie. He looks Junmyeon but seems like he is out walking in the galaxy until he landed his hand on Junmyeon's arm.

 

"Don't show it that much. He might be scared by your gaze at him."

 

"What are you talking about? I- I'm just looking at the poster over there." He quickly adjust his eyes when Baekhyun can only giggle at his friend. The press conference continues until end with Junmyeon' eyes on Kris all the time. 

 

The actors and actresses walk around and introduce themselves to each other. Kris walks around greeting all the staffs and the other actors speaking fluent Korean.

 

"I've been here for language study during my university years." He enthusiastically introduces himself. It was something new—good for Junmyeon. But for Baekhyun whose hand is on his forehead right now worrying about what will happen next. He thought communication between Junmyeon and Kris would be a great help but now let alone communicating. What will happen next? That, he can only wait for with worries.


With his destructive, handsome-faced, I can guarantee— not longer than a month!

 

"Where do you live?" Without any further,  Junmyeon straightly bring the conversation to the point. Kris was confused but gave the answer anyways. 


The press con finally ended with all the staffs leaving the room. Junmyeon was pissed because Baekhyun drag him out of the room immediately giving him no time to farewell Kris.


"Are you going to this for real?"


"Why not? I like Kris."


"But you guys just meet each other. I mean like few days ago."

 

"So? You like that poor Luhan since the first time you saw him. What's wrong with me liking Kris within few days?"


"Luhan is not poor! Don't you dare say that about him!!!"


"Can't lay a finger on him?"


"NO!"


"Good, then don't criticize Kris." Without giving Baekhyun a chance to talk, Junmyeon quickly starts the car and drives off with a full speed acted angry to each other but know that tomorrow they still have to meet.