Take 1

1004

Long, tender hands press a strong shoulder to lay on a soft bed with his body follow sitting on top of another person. The scene become hotter and hotter when both lips collide and began their hot and y charismatic sessions. The two adjust their body without knowing one by one their clothes are being taken away.

 

"Kris..." Junmyeon moans his name with pleassure with a shorter, faster thursting a person gave.

 

"Junmyeon"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Wake up. I said wake uppppppppp." Baekhyun's noisy voice wake Junmyeon out of his imaginnation immediately. Junmyeon's pale face become even paler before  storming his anger at the new comer.

 

"Why are shouting like an old ahjumma, Baekhyun?!! No manner at all!"

 

"If I was thinking about manner, all the staffs would be listening to your live stream in middle of the day here! What are thinking, Junmyeon, sleeping with your wireless on and dream about something disgusting like this?!"

 

"Wireless? Disgusting dream?"

 

"Yes! Here, you have it on and moaned Kris' name. Ewwww thinking about it give me goosebumps." If it's not for Baekhyun who's his best friend he would be splashing water at a person by now. Junmyeon quickly walks to the tent door and zips the door closed. He immediately check his wireless whether what Baekhyun said is true or not. He almost jumps over Baekhyun when he realized he has been tricked.

 

The location of the film changes alll the time like today the scen is out somewhere in the country side. Junmyeon, the popular actor of all time of course has the privillage to ahve a VIP tent of his own. Junmyeon then realized his foolish act that Baekhyun can only laugh his guts out.

 

"You're crazy for him that much to you keep him in your day-dreaming, my friend?"

 

"Crazy or not, that I don't know. What I know is that I really WANT him."

 

"Yah! You're being too straightforward, don't you think?! What a gross Junmyeon! If only your fans realize what is the true you, I bet you with my !!!"

 

"What!??"

 

"No one can handle your ert."

 

"Keep on dreaming. Nothing can destroy my guardian angel image."

 

"Anyways, I hope he ACCEPT you in a near time."

 

"Baekhyun!!!" The tent almost collapse again when the costume staffs walk in and called Baekhyun for his take not forgetting to remind him to come in the film in the next hour. Junmyeon who is still sleepy wait until Baekhyun finish changing his clothes and aks about his concert plan.

 

"Song lists are done. Gotta work on the show and costume later."

 

"Let me guess. For every solo of yours, which dancer will be there.... Hmmm"

 

"There's no need to guess anything."

 

"Because there's that Luhan. LUHAN. LUHAN. And Luhan! Really, Baekhyun, you really like him?"

 

"I'm being serious but..."

 

"But he don't want you" Thinking about it. What a joke that a well-known singer like Baekhyun fall for a dancer in the same company but never ever seems to get a quarter of his heart. Though, Baekhyun always hang out aorund Luhan like 24/7 for years. Everything is useless.

 

Baekhyun can only pinch Junmyeon's white cheeks feeling hopeless thinking about Luhan. Then, bright out his phone and capture the picture of himself and send it to someone before Junmyeon asking with curiousity.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Sending the pictures to Luhan incase he worry what I'm up to now." Junmyeon can only swallow his saliva down never underestimate Baekhyun's limit.

 

"He asks for it?"

 

"No. I'm just willing to give." Junmyeon face was like right-byun-baekhyun (=,.=") "Anyway, how many scene do you have to go today?"

 

"Actually I'm done but waiting for you."

 

"Hhhh. For me? Not for Mr.Kris?"

 

"That is obvious." Junmyeon smirks before Baekhyun walk out of the tent and work on his scenes.

 

It's almost 7 p.m. when the last scene had just finished. Staffs are packing up the set and all. Junmyeon quickly sneak into the scene knowing it is the good chance.

 

"Krisssss. Do you have any appointment after this? Baekhyun and I was thinking about a dinner over my house. So maybe you can join us."

 

"Me?" Baekhyun point at himself before a white hand quickly give him a light smack.

 

"No but I don't want to disturb you."

 

"Not disturbing at all. Come with us, okay?" Junmyeon answers immediately giving Kris no time to resist.

 

"Ah-then, I'll disturb you tonight." Kris finally gives in knowing that it's not good to say no to Junmyeon who is such a good friend to him. Junmyeon helps him with all the things possible during the filming of this movie and that even make him feel burden.

 

There you go again, Junmyeon! Kris at home?!! Really? Face like him! What will happen tonight! I don't have to imagine!

 

50%