I'm Sorry

The Crown Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung never thought of hurting someone before. She’s the typical of girl who loves to take care of everything. She’s a perfectionist who really wants everything to be perfect. Hurting her sister is something that never appear in her dictionary. She always wanted to be the perfect sister of Jinri and an obedient daughter for her parents.

“How is she?” she heard a deep voice approaching her, her mother, and Minho from the opposit direction of them.

Sooyoung tilted her little head from the crook of her mother’s neck. A feeling of guilt is  haunting every part of her body. The king reached the surgery room and try to open it.

“Seunghyun, calm down, she’s in the middle of a surgery, we’re not allowed to be there.” Said Sooyoung’s mother in a calm voice as usual.

“Bom, our daughter might lost her leg and yet you’re telling me to calm down.” Asked the man—Seunghyun in a frustrated tone.

“You’re scaring Sooyoung and Minho away.” Bom said. “Calm down, she’s gonna be just fine.”

After a long wait, the doctor who handle the surgery finally walked out of the surgery room with sweats covering his face.

“Doctor, how is she?” asked Seunghyun quickly. The doctor isntructed to Seunghyun and Bom to follow them. Bom quickly stands up and Sooyoung’s hair gently and kissed Minho’s forehead before leaving the two children with red eyes alone in the hospital corridor.

***

“How is she, Doctor?” asked Seunghyun quickly.

“Your daughter, broke her limb. That’s what happened.” The doctor said.

“Please heal her, Doctor. No matter how much it cost, please help her to recover.” Said Seunghyun again.

“Your Majesty, even though I would like to do the same thing, but the only thing we could is to amputating her right leg.” Said the doctor. “We could fix the left leg, because she only injures a little, but her right is something that she needs to give up.”

“So that’s mean she can never walk again?” asked Bom as tears started to fall down her cheek.

“We have a suggestion to give her a duplicated leg for her.” Said the doctor. “She can walk, but unfortunately, she can’t run.”

Bom burst into tears.

“You already amputate her leg?” asked Seunghyun.

“Not yet.” Said the doctor. “We need your aproval to do it. The previous surgery is surgery that recover her left leg. So you agree to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter