Smile

The Crown Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So... I was listening to this song while writing this chap... I hope you like it^^

 

“Okay, so at 8 pm, we will have a dinner together.” Tiffany said while looking at a clipboard. “We will talk about how is she going to be a married woman and anything else. After that, we leave at 11 pm, I already asked my friend to hire a stripper and she promised me that the stripper won’t let us down.”

“You have all the time to plan that?” asked Sooyoung in awe.

“Well, being a Korean wife to a Thailand ambassador, I have nothing to do. That’s why I wanted to plan this perfect bachelorette party for Hyoyeon.” Tiffany said while flipping through her clipboard.

“You know, that I’m the one who should be arranging all of this since Siwon is my cousin, which will make Hyoyeon becomes my cousin, right?” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah,” Tiffany said and looked at her. “But you will be busy with your upcoming wedding, so mind yours first, then someone else’s.” Tiffany clear . “So, have you met him?”

Sooyoung flinched at Tiffany’s question. “No, I haven’t.” She sighs. “But I’ve heard about him.”

“And?”

“And he’s a great man. Probably the kind of guy that you wanted to build a family with.”

“Well, that’s good. I bet there are a lot of girls out there who put their jealousy over you.” Tiffany said.

“I know,” Sooyoung said. “Shall we check the venue?”

“Come on.”

***

“Sunbae?” a girl’s voice is heard right after Minho got out from the boy’s room.

Minho turned around to see a chocolate cake beeing offered right through his face. “What the—”

“It’s for you.” The girl said quickly. “I made it myself.”

Minho grab the cake from the girl’s hand and he culd see the girl is blushing. “Thank you. You don’t have to do this you know.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Don’t you think it’s a little too late to do this?” he asked.

“Too late?”

“Well, I mean ‘giving cake to your sunbae’ thing is a little bit old school? And beside, we’re college students, not high schooler. High school student is the one who always did this. So, don’t you think it’s a little bit too late? Not a little bit, I mean way too late?”

“Nothing’s never too late, Sunbae.” The girl said. And after that she walked away still with blushed on her face.

***

Jinri is struggling with her fake leg. Today, she’s having a gym class. She’s been sitting on the bleacher and fixing her fake leg’s clip.

“You need any help with that, Your Highness?” a boy’s voice is heard. Suli looked up and saw a boy smiling to her.

“Uh....” she don’t know what to say. “No, that’s okay, it’s just that..”

Jinri didn’t continue her words because she was stunt in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter