The Czar of Russia

The Crown Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Duchess Summer, do you enjoy the tea?” a little girl squealed while holding her teddy bear.

“Of course, Lady Sulli.” Said a taller girl while sipping  her tea from a tiny tea cup. “The tea is so good.”

“Thank you, Your Grace.” Said the teddy bear girl.

“Hmmm...” the taller girl then stands up gracefully from her tiny seat. “Shall we go now? I bet the Russian Czar didn’t like waiting.”

“Hihihihi...” the teddy bear giggles. “Unnie, hihihi, we’re going to meet the Czar of Russia?” She smiles while showing her toothless teeth.

“Yes,” the taller girl then held out her hand for the teddy bear girl to hold. “Let’s go!”

The teddy bear girl quickly grab her sister little hand tightly. “Where is Czar right now?” asked the teddy bear girl while jumping in joy.

“Hmm... He’s waiting for us in the Sweet Unicorn’s ice cream booth.” Said the taller girl.

“He’s gonna treat us an ice cream?” asked the teddy bear girl in awe. The taller one nods strongly. The teddy bear girl giggles.

Both of the girl quickly walked out of the gazebo behind a very majestic architecture building. As they enter the building, a few maids and guards quickly bow to them. The girls didn’t really noticed it as they enter the big building and run around the hall. They quickly run to the stairs, until the teddy bear girl stopped.

“What’s wrong, Jinri?” asked the taller to the teddy bear girl—Jinri.

“I thought we’re going to meet with the Czar of Russia?” said the girl looking down.

“Yes, we are.” Said the taller one. “But, first let’s tell Mom first, then we can go there.”

“Okay, unnie!” Jinri quickly smiled as she grab her sister’s hand again.

The girls walked quickly to the third floor and turned left, they run quickly to the end of the hall where they found a very big gold door. Without knocking it, the girls just barged into the room, where they found a pregnant woman sitting on a chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter