1~

It looks that you are mine... But you are not mine

Seohyun's POV...

Ahhh... i just can believe that i was betrayed by my own friend.... I thought that we were bestfriend but I guess were not... I thought in my mind...

Suddenly the teacher came in "Class sit at your place and open you History book"

The most boring class just started...

 

Yoona's POV

"Serve that Seohyun right ... She just thinks that she was perfect!!" I thought in my mind...

Suddenly the teacher came in.... "Okay class please listen ... We will have a new student.. Please introduce yourself..."

"Hello .. My name is Kim Jong In but please just call me Kai... Please be nice to me" said the tanned boy.

The teacher said "Kai you sit at the empty place next to Yoona... If you have some question just ask her..."

Then the class continued~

"Hi welcome to this school~" said yoona.. (Yoona fell in  love with kai)

"Thanks" replied kai.. Not even looking at Yoona..

Then, the bell rings... 

"Hey Kai let's go to the canteen together...." said Yoona.

"Nevermind ... I will go to the canteen by myself..." replied Kai.

 

Narrator"s POV

Seohyun and Yoona was in the same class... But, Seohyun sit in the front while Yoona sit at the back of  the class...

Kai went to  the canteen and bumped into Seohyun....

"Sorry" Kai said

"It's okay"replied Seohyun..

"Hey you are in the same class with me aren't you?"Kai said..

"Oh you are the new student that just came today... By the way Welcome To Our School"replied Seohyun

"Are you heading to the canteen? Let's eat together"

"Yes I am heading to the canteen but i bumped into you... Okay.. Let's eat together.. By the way.. My name is Seo Joo Hyun , but just call me Seohyun.." replied Seohyun.

Since then their relationship grows bigger... And Yoona jelousy increased...

 

Yoona's POV

I need to do something.... Aha! I got an idea...

"Ya Seo Joo Hyun or should I call you Keroro girl? Why did you disturb my boyfriend Kai?" I said it in a angry tone to Seohyun.

"I'm sorry ... I won't do it anymore.."Said Seohyun she didin't want to fight with Yoona

"This is my last warning!!!!!" Yoona said..

 

Narrator's POV

Since then Seohyun always avoid Kai.. She didin't want to get into trouble... Yoona was really happy... She tried to seduce Kai and it works... Seohyun don't know why but her heart fells really hurt... And without she noticing she cried....  

 

Seohyun's POV

My family have to move from Incheon to Seoul... I'm so sad that i can't meet Kai anymore.... Today is my last day... And I need to confess my love to Kai before I leave... I wrote a letter to him...

  To my dearest Kai:

        "KAI, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE YOONA'S BOYFRIED... I'M SO SORRY .... BUT I AM GOING TO SEOUL... AND TODAY IS MY LAST DAY.. SORRY IF I'VE BURDENED YOU.. AND FOR THE LAST TIME I WANT TO SAY... I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH KIM JONG IN <3"

                                                                                                                                                                  -Seo Joo Hyun-

Narrator's POV

After school class ended , Seohyun put thet letter in Kai's locker.. And then, she went home.....   Kai was totally in love with Yoona everyday during the recess and after school they will go to the rooftoop and kiss eachother passionately... Seohyun once saw it and she cried... After Kai kissed Yoona at the rooftop.. Yoona left and Kai went to his locker... He opened his locker and saw a letter fall down to the ground.... He read the letter and cried... He regret that he loves Yoona more and not even bothering about his true love ... This is because he was blinded by Yoona... After that he went to his school rooftop rememberring all of his moment with Seohyun ... Without he know he cried soo much ... Then from the bottom of his heart he shouted "I LOVE YOU MORE SEO JOO HYUN" and seohyun heard that because she went to school to take her things that is left in her locker.... after she takes all of her belongings , ahe went to the rooftop and hugged Kai.... Kai was soo shocked but then he respond to the hug... they hugged for 30 secod then, Seohyun said fake smile "Sorry but i have to go now..... Here is my number... Just text me or call me anytime I'll try my best to answer it... Be happy with Yoona ..."  "But I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE HER" replied Kai crying.. "That is a fate you need to accept it..... Bye-bye... I LOVE YOU KIM JONG IN" Seohyun said then she walk to the stirs crying slowly so Kai can't hear her.... "I LOVE YOU TOO SEO JOOHYUN" That is the last words that Kai said to Seohyun......

 

 

                                                                                             -THE END-

SORRY FOR THE BAD FANFICTION ... BUT I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT....