The New Day

Dandelion Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up in the morning to the sound of his mom’s scream, too loud through the air in the house. It wasn’t a nice way to wake up, even though he wore his new pajamas from Jinri’s mom.

 

He wore it.

 

Sehun immediately raised himself and looking at his pajamas in the mirror. He looked to around his room, only to make sure that nobody knows he wore it. Nope, not in the million years, people couldn’t see him in this cute pajamas. Expect him. He loves that pajama.

 

-

 

“Damn damn..” Jinri groaned, rubbing her cheeks continuously with her palm. Her cheeks are swollen. She couldn’t stop crying last night but she has tested the next morning. She can’t help but cry while fell asleep on the table after study.

She looked the mirror, looking at herself. “Damn it, Oh Sehun” she said while tapping her chest. Jinri still felt the pain in her heart, even deeper than before. She cursed over the pain, repeatedly and louder while walking to the toilet.

 

-

 

Soojung made a face. The new face that barely noticeable to Jinri, when she entered the class. Before she entered the class, Jinri had told her about her strange plan, that she won’t disturb Sehun for now on. Soojung not sure about it and still stood a few meters away from her best friend with a weird face. she needed to ask for the truth since she is not going to believe that empty words. However, Soojung knows that her best friend is not that easy to tell.

While shooting Jinri with a glare, she makes sure to made her way to Jinri slowly before she runs away. Jinri blinked her eyes at how cute her best friend is. When Soojung was standing not too far from her, Soojung cleared and began awkwardly, “I know. I know the story is” she thought of lying to her, “I know why you trying to forget the boy you love.. or loved” It was simply impossible for her just to think of any reason of it, so she tried to give a bit.

Jinri just snorted before responding for the bait, “Oh really Jung Soojung? So now tell me what you know” Jinri rolled her eyes thereupon. As if it wasn’t really exciting to see Soojung’s flustered face. because sometimes Soojung just knows. Well, she was somehow will be right, but that was because she let it slip.

“I hate you” Jinri smirked after heard it. “Don’t you have some reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter