Sehun is mad

Dandelion Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody just knows who is Choi Jinri.

No doubt, she is completely over heels in love with Oh Sehun, the perfect guy. And Choi Jinri, find herself helplessly trying to do anything just. How to make him falling in love with her and throw off the friendship zone. Or even Sehun not even think both of them would have that kind of friendship from the first time.

And this thinking kinda makes Sehun and Jinri crazy. Of course for different reasons.

She can consider that their relationship is perfectly something that can move to another step. Or something more romantically. A lot of people already have a sense about it, send some support to Jinri, even more like teasing Sehun while she is around. Although he already said that Jinri is the ‘bad news’ around them, but still there’s a lot of Sehun fans too.

 

-

 

Two days ago, was the day that Oh Sehun dreading the most. He going back to school to make sure that he will be selected again as the president of the cooking club. He really expecting that kind of moment. Back to the school, and the students just give him some confetti.

Inside the school bus, he with a bright smile takes more mint candy. To calm himself  from the excitement, he thought. But.

He froze like a statue just because when he saw Choi Jinri running over the bus. With the full of sweat, she smiling widely at him as make a sign ask ‘is that seat taken’. She rushed to the seat after noticed Sehun shakes his head.

No, Sehun doesn’t want to share his best moment to be with the crazy girl beside him. So, he tried his very best to pretend that he didn’t hear her voice as he put the headphone to his ears. She just blinked at it and confuse. As long as she knows him, he'd never ignore her talk. He usually just frowned but still nods for a reply.

Oh Sehun just really into the position.

Jinri knows it, she doesn’t mind if he started to being mean to her. Because she knows if Sehun has something in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter