Kick-off

Dandelion Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first a/n: guys, no one said this fic will be angst, okay?

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

“Oh Sehun~”

Yes.. His name, Sehun. The one and only my damn crush ever in this world. He looked at me and I think he heard me but he chose to ignore me. Again.

This is not a good sign, man.

I gave him a fist-bump and grinning as wide as I can. He just letting out a heavy sigh but I still disturb him. I know later, maybe in days, an impending drama, romance, or a beautiful fairy-tale will happen if he like me back.

I will always go after him.

 

 

 

Back in the 7th grade, when I was falling in love with him for the first time, I signed up for dance club to be together with him. Because he looks so damn pretty in his tight jeans and there was the stars dancing around him. But no wonder why Sehun is the most shining than the other dancers. Because he is the one I like. And then when I realized that the girls also like him like I do, that time too I tried to get his attention, I made some plan.

I persuade the dance coach to changed the schedule to all the schedule that Sehun had class. I ended up made him quit the dance club. I feel so sorry for him quitting. What can you do if you love someone, right?

And my love is not over like that because Sehun joined the cooking club.

All the girls are there. Cooking club is the worst than  the other club I could imagine. Worst, and I will never ever thinking about joining that cooking club. Because I will never ever touch the pan or the spatula or maybe all the things in the kitchen. Allien stuff.

But, because I can not takeSehun from my sight that easily, I stalked him and always had reasons to enter the cooking club room. Maybe Sehun will notice me, that’s the point. And then the cooking club president noticed me and he asked me to participate in the club because my hardworking until that day he asked. He praised me, dude. He said I was the right person to join, but after I saw the knife on Sehun’s hand, I rejected the offer.

But then my hardworking didn’t pay much as I expected. There’s a tragic occasion was happen when Sehun was been really active and attractive and also will have a partner for the next cooking club’s monthly event. He got the pretty yet famous girl as a partner. How lucky she is. But again, I am not that stupid even though I was afraid of my bare existence.

And I did it. I signed up for cooking club. Damn it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter