Kiss Me?

Your Lips Belong To Me

It was noon when they woke up. Baekhyun first, as always, just to watch his roommate furrow his eyebrows fast asleep as he dreamt of something he didn’t like, or as his eyes twitched and the edges of his lips shot up to form a small, slightly visible smile, when he dreamt of things he loved. How much Baekhyun wished he was in one of those dreams.

It’s been more than two years since they debuted, but Baekhyun has his eyes only for Chanyeol for far longer. When he first entered that darn practice room and his eyes met the ones of the taller boy, he felt his heart flutter and his knees go weak. You could call it love at the first sight, no matter how banally that possibly could sound. Since that day Baekhyun never regretted his life choices.

 At first the thought of becoming an Idol was something that made his friends and himself laugh for a long time, he even auditioned for fun just to see if he’d make it. But when he got a call from SM Ent. congratulating him and asking him to come and sign the contract, he actually felt something strong and meaningful to just laugh it off. He felt like if he’d just let it slide he’d miss something out. Something very important.  And when he saw Chanyeol, sitting at the far back of the practice room, sweat dripping off his forehead, he knew that this was the right thing to do. Becoming an Idol has introduced him to a boy he grew to love.

And even now, four years later, when he watches Chanyeol’s eyes slowly open and blink the sleep away, he feels his heartbeat fasten and he smiles. Because when Chanyeol finally meets gazes with him, he whispers a husky “Morning, Baek”, and his morning voice is Baekhyun’s favorite sound.

“You really need to brush your teeth, Yeol”, Baekhyun answers and rolls of his bed, hysterically laughing when a pillow flies and hits him right on the head.

 

When Chanyeol comes out of the bathroom he finds Baekhyun reading the script of that musical, he recalls the elder told him about. He chooses not to disturb him and falls on his own bed, opening his laptop.

He opens naver to see the trends of today and when his eyes fall on the tag “KaiBaek” he frowns. The fans are at it again, he thinks. He never disliked the shipping thing, he never actually cared, it’s just he really hates when his best friend is being paired up with anyone but him. He doesn’t even understand why, he just feels his heart clench and an immediate anger flows towards the person who dared to be paired up with Baekhyun. Today it’s Jongin.

Chanyeol unlocks his phone, and sends an angry emoticon to one of the youngest, which finally makes him satisfied. At the end of the day, Baekhyun still shares the same room with Chanyeol, and this thought makes him smile.

However his smile fades when he hears Baekhyun roar in frustration, and the only words he makes out is “have to” and ”kiss”. 

He doesn’t need a lot of time to understand that Baekhyun refers to the script, and he feels his heart drop. The thought of Baekhyun’s pretty, pouty lips, touching someone else’s, kissing someone else’s makes his eyes widen in shock as he stares at his equally shocked band member “You have to what?!”, he finally shrieks.  

The script falls to the floor as Baekhyun gets up from his bed and walks towards Chanyeol’s “I don’t want to kiss her” he whispers. And Chanyeol swears he sees Baek’s eyes start to water “I don’t want to spend my first kiss to someone I don’t like.”

Chanyeol gulps and watches the elder sit down next to him, he can do nothing more than listen to his own erratic heartbeat, and carefully watch Baekhyun’s every action. 

“Wha-What do you want me to do?” he finally says, his voice breaking at the end of the sentence, which makes Baekhyun shiver. Chanyeol’s voice has always had this effect on him, no matter morning voice or not. He places his palm on Chanyeol’s cheek and fighting the tears in his eyes he stares into the taller ones eyes, as if he’s afraid to speak and scare Chanyeol away. He can’t bring himself to say it so he just stares and he hopes his gaze says it all, but come on Chanyeol is dumb when it comes to things like affection and reading gazes.

“Baekhyun, can I help?” he asks again, this time more confident, as he mirrors Baekhyun’s action, and cups the elder’s cheek in his own palm. He softly caresses it, without thinking that this is his best friend, and best friends don’t usually do this. But maybe he realizes that Baekhyun wasn’t his best friend in the first place, maybe he always was something more than best friend, but it doesn’t matter now. What matters now are Baekhyun’s pleading eyes, and the soft words that follow out of his perfectly formed lips, “Kiss me?” he breaths out and Chanyeol doesn’t wait a second. Everything feels so right. He starts to understand the anger he felt towards Kai a few minutes ago, which feel like hours, he finally understands why he always wants to be close to his best friend, he understands it all with a soft touch of Baekhyun’s lips on his. He always wanted to kiss those lips without even realizing it.

 It feels so innocent, they aren’t moving at first, afraid to break the moment, but when Chanyeol feels hot tears, touching his cheeks he snaps his eyes open and watches Baekhyun cry, “Did I do something wrong? I’m sorry, Baek-“

But Baekhyun doesn’t let him finish, he shuts Chanyeol’s mouth with his own for a tender moment as he whispers “I’ve been waiting so long”, and closes the distance between them once more. Chanyeol silently allows Baekhyun to kiss him as he lets the information sink in. Baekhyun liked him. He actually liked him. As he feels Baekhyun's lips stopping their action he finally takes the initiative to himself and softly pokes the elder's lips with his tongue asking to open them. Baekhyun felt heat crawling up to his cheeks as he slightly opens his lips allowing Chanyeol's tongue to slide in and explore the insides of his mouth. 

When Chanyeol hears a soft moan escape Baek's lips, he softly grabs his hips and places the elder on his lap hugging him tightly, lips never breaking apart. He continues to kiss Baekhyun until their lungs start to burn, asking for air. Chanyeol takes a hold on Baekhyun's neck and brings him down until their foreheads are touching. Silently they stare into each other's eyes. Baekhyun blushes furiously at the closeness. He only gets to see Chanyeol this close when the taller sleeps, and he can't help but think how handsome the man before him is. Chanyeol smiles, as if he can read his thoughts, and softly blows at the elders bangs which got too long "You really should have told me you liked me before" he says and pecks the boy once more. 

Now it's Chanyeol's turn to get hit with a pillow. 


So yeah thats it. And to be honest i don't know what i was expecting but here it is anyways. It's fluffy yes, but i need fluff right now so yeah~ Enjoy <3 It doesn't really have plot too lmao sorry i've dissappointed y'all :s