I Love You

Saying I Love You

 

I've waited for the white snow
I'll confess to you now
The words I've held back

I love you
Your smile brighter than the sunset
Your two hands that embraced me
I love you , I love you

 

(Wonder Girls - Saying I Love You)

 

ooooOOoooo

 

“Now I completely understand the reason why did KyuHyun dating on the geeky SungMin Sunbae! He’s so freaking hot!”

 

“Yeah! Agreed! I thought I was the only one that notice, but day by day he’s seems to be hotter and less geeky than before.”

 

“Exactly. After he get rid of that thick nerdy glasses and cut his hair, he looks so different.”

 

“No wonder KyuHyun so protective towards him. He keeps the hottie for himself.”

 

A certain person with murder aura passed by and giving the group who used to bullying SungMin a if-you-valued-your-life-stay-away-from-my-property glare. Pleased with the cowered group, KyuHyun smirking and leave with the laughing hard ChangMin.

 

“SungMin sure are something for you.”

 

“Indeed. And don’t you ever dare to call him by the name only. You sounded rude by act like he’s your close friend. Pay some respect to the elder”

 

“Possessive like usual and please, as you ever pay some respect to the elder.” ChangMin rolled his eyes.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Anyway, have you confessing? Or it’s still the same? He’s graduated and will enroll into university. With his new appearance, I’m sure everyone that laid eyes on him going to courting on SungMin Ssi.” ChangMin added the ‘Ssi’ before KyuHyun glaring him. “And if you’re not gonna make a move, a fast move to capture his heart, he will leave again.”

 

“I already had his heart on my hand, he said so.” KyuHyun emphasizedhis last sentence due to ChangMin skeptical face. “Beside he promised me to stay.” He balled his hands.

 

“Hey, chill~ I just half teased. I don’t think he will leave you, but I do believe that waiting is the most exhausting thing. Just listen to me this once.” ChangMin patted his friend shoulder and walked to another corridor.

 

Left the dumbfound KyuHyun.

 

He is right. Waiting is the most exhausting thing. What if SungMin feels bored to wait for me to saying the tree words? But he promised me. He won’t leave no matter what and he said he didn’t need the words anymore. He said my action told him already.

 

“KyuHyun ah~!!!”

 

With a huge grin plastered on his beautiful face, SungMin waved his hands and ran to his lover. His raven hair glowing under the sun rays and the sweet smile made his face shining.

 

One year passed since the incident but he still here. But now he’s not the nerdy SungMin anymore. Not that KyuHyun hates the sudden change of his boyfriend but the way others stared at the latter with those hungry look, risen his anger till the maximum level.

 

“KyuHyun ah? What happen?”

 

“Nothing.” He answered fast. Little bit faster than it’s needed.

 

Two years relationship with KyuHyun enough to tell SungMin that there is something wrong. The way his eyebrow twitch slightly and how the younger pursed his lips are the sign for SungMin.

 

Something went wrong here.

 

“You can’t lie to me, KyuHyun. Tell me what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Hey, tell me. What’s wrong?”

 

“I SAID NOTHING!!”

 

SungMin are taken aback, again, KyuHyun raised his voice to him. But SungMin already learn his lesson. When this stoic raised his voice means something seriously went wrong. And it must be has something to do with him.

 

“Alright. I thought it’s not a good idea to talk now.”

 

When SungMin his heels, KyuHyun felt a pang of guilt on his chest. Before SungMin can be gone, he hugged him from behind and rested his face on his lover neck. Snuggle into the milky white skin. He have no ide what pushed him till he do that on public place. 

 

Maybe because I can't stand to see him leaving me.

 

As ChangMin said earlier, their relationship still the same. He still show no affection neither act lovey dovey in public with SungMin.

 

I love him so freaking much. But the pain from the past still haunted me. 

 

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. “Don’t go.”

 

“You don’t have to sorry and I just want to give you time for alone.”

 

“Sorry, I poured my frustration towards you.”

 

SungMin patted the messy curly hair lovingly. “It’s okay. Just tell me what’s bothering you. But first, can you let me go? Everyone is staring by now.”

 

“Let them be.”

 

And SungMin can’t say no to KyuHyun, so he just doing his best to ignored the intense stare. “So? What’s wrong?”

 

“Have you ever tired of me?”

 

“Why I had to?”

 

“Because I can’t be the one you want. Because I can’t give the happiness that you desire, I still can’t say the line.”

 

And you never asked why. You just accepted me, I’m really grateful because of that but am I worth it? You’re just too perfect for me.

 

“We’ve deal about this. I promised you I won’t leave unless you want me to. And instead of pushed you to say the thing that you can’t say, I’ll say it for us. I love you, so much till I’ll never leave you. I’ll never ever feel tired to loving you because you’ll never as well.”

 

“What if you found the perfect man out there?”

 

“Why I had to searching for the perfect when I had the greatest?” He place his hand on top of KyuHyun hands in his waist, claps it together. “You love me the way I am and I did the same.”

 

“What can I do without you SungMin ah?”

 

“I believe neither me nor you can stay still without each other.”

 

KyuHyun reply was barely audible, muffled by SungMin shoulder and neck. But SungMin still heard it. And he can’t believe his ears. He can’t believe that KyuHyun said, “You makes me never wanting to let go, even if you begging me to in the future.”

 

SungMin was overwhelming with happiness, his eyes glisten by the joy tears but he won’t let any drop out.

 

“Please wait for me.”

 

“No need to hurry. I’ve wait forever, wait a little longer won’t hurt me.”  Smiling, SungMin release himself from the tight grip and turned around to cupped KyuHyun cheeks with his beautiful hands.

 

KyuHyun can see the sparkle in the doe like eyes, the sparkle that he believes only there because of him.

 

“I think I like it better when you wear the thick glasses.”

 

“Why? I thought you love to see my eyes clearly.”

 

“But I hate when others staring your beautiful orbs.” He muttered under his breath.

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

“I….”

 

“All of this confusing talk is because of jealousy?”

 

“I…. I... No… I just…” A stuttered KyuHyun are new and SungMin can’t help but grinning wide.

 

“My KyuHyun is shy.” He teased but soon his expression changed into serious. “I love you. I’m yours and you are mine. That’s it. If you didn’t gonna let me go even if I beg to you, then I’ll never leave. Unless you want me to I said in advance, but now even if you want it, I won’t leave. I love you too much.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Let’s walk together slowly. I don’t mind take a slow steps as long as we have each other.”

 

KyuHyun spare a glance to SungMin who smiling sheepishly to him. Still wearing his stoic mask, he takes SungMin hand and intertwines their finger. Their hand and finger feels so right for each other, like a pair of puzzle that finally find the right piece.

 

Because our soul and heart are unite. No longer will we feel with one heart, but with that of two may we overcome life’s obstacles. Hand in hand, heart to heart and soul to soul.

 

The love and affection that overwhelming from SungMin eyes effecting KyuHyun, he can’t held it back anymore. KyuHyun sure if he held back any second longer then his heart gonna be explode.

 

Unconsciously he lean closer and plant a kiss on the crown of SungMin raven hair.

 

“I love you…..” He whispered.

 

SungMin stopped on his track, upon hearing this, his heart racing wild, if it’s even possible to harder than already. Nobody paying attention to the couple anymore, so after a series of inner fight, he tip toe and crush his m shape lips to KyuHyun left cheek.

 

“Thank you, KyuHyun ah, I love you.”

 

They walked home, hand by hand while admiring the cherry blossoms. There’s still a long and bumped way to go through but both will be alright, because they have each other. Everything will be just fine.

 

 

ooooOOoooo

   THE END

ooooOOoooo

 

I’m deeply sorry, it’s taking longer than expected. School had been sooooo tiring. *cries*

 

OMG~ I had 17 subscriber *wailed* I love you guys and I hope this crap not disappointing you too much. :’)

 

And I’m so sorry can’t thanking you guys one by one, but I wanna say, my heart melt and fluffy and melt again knowing that somebody waiting my crap.

 

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting. I Love you~