CASE #3

My Spy-cy Girl [내 매운 소녀]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CASE#3: "Where's my ID?"

(Sehun’s POV)

Hi Girls! Im the cute-handsome boy here in our school. They can’t resist my charm and aegyos. Im quiet popular in our campus because my father is the CEO of our Mall.. Great right? My father don’t have time for me. I just live alone and I like it. My mom passed away when I was 6 years old. That was 13 years ago, so I get used of living alone without my mom beside me. I had 1 sister, she’s 15 and she lived with my father in the mansion. My bestfriend is Lay-hyung. I had a girlfriend, she worked abroad, so we are in a long-distance relationship. I met her when we attend one of our shareholder’s party. Enough of it.

“Oppa. What are you thinking?” Sojin asked and she hugged me on my neck. I love girls. Especially y and hot girls. I can’t resist girls, ya’know. I don’t slept with them just kissing and sweet-moments.

I stood up and grabbed my bag.

“I got to go. I have my class.” I said and leave her at the garden. She really thinks I really love her? That’s a big NO……. Only flinging. Just friends. That’s the things they misunderstood.

So I arrived at school. It was still lunchtime. While I was walking to the corridor, I saw this girl sitting on the bench. I stopped and stare at her. She was sitting angelically and she had an innocent face. I often see her here. I don’t know why but I really felt something weird. All of a sudden, She looked on my way and I pretend to look away..

 I stared again and saw her smiling at me. I shyly smiled and went on my way. My heartbeat goes faster and rest my hands on my chest. I finally reached the classroom and sat on my sit.

“Are you okay?” Tao asked me, my buddy in bar. He loves bar.

“Yeah.. Im fine.” I replied and sighed.

“You’re with Sojin again? What do you like to her most?” he asked me.

I chuckled sarcastically. “Nothing. Just fling.”

He punched me on the arms and I laughed. He don’t wants me to play the girls but that’s my hobby.

“Aren’t you stop flinging with girls? How about Chaerin?” He asked and I don’t know what I would say. S

“She will never know it. She is in France. She’s far away.” I calmly said.

“Tss. Bro, she’ll be hurt if she’ll find it out.” Tao frankly said.

“I don’t care..” I weakly respond and my phone was ringing.

 

Chaerin?

[Oppa.. How are you?]

I’m fine..

[Are you okay oppa? You want me to go there?]

Yes Im ok. Why are you calling me all of a sudden?

[Nothing.. I just missed you. Aren’t you missing me?]

….

[Oppa? You don’t miss me?]

I..miss you. Chaerin, I’ll call you later.

[Okay oppa. Bye I love you]

 

I hanged up already..

 

“Tss. You’re so bad.” Tao hissed. He’s listening to our conversation.

 

After the class, I went to my locker. I put some of my books inside and locked it up when I heard noise from one of the classroom. I slowly sneaked in and saw the girl wiping the windows. I stared a bit.

“Krystal!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter