CASE #1: Prologue

My Spy-cy Girl [내 매운 소녀]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥PROLOGUE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(Sehun's POV)

I was surprised when I saw all the pictures pinned on all-over the white board. This was so impossible. How? How?

"Are you guilty now?" Chaerin said. She sat on the available seat beside her while playing around her pen.

"What is this all about?" I angrily asked and took a quick stare on my pictures. I laughed unbelievably.

"I did loved you Sehun! But how can you do this?" she cried but I know she try to hold her tears. I pinned off one of my pictures kissing a ' I grabbed from somewhere out there. I tear it off and throw it somewhere.

"I know... I don't have time for you cause Im busy of my work. But.. I thought you understand me?" she cried and looked at me.

"Noona.. Im sorry." I said and bowed my head.

"Noona? Tss. Unbelievable! *huk* this is ridiculous! I thought u loved me with who I am or whatever I am?!" she yelled and now she stood up.

"yes chaerin-ahh. I loved you but I only felt love of being my noona." I explained but she slapped my face. Ouch.

"Really? J-just y-your n-noona?" she hissed and I hugged her.

"Yes.." I 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter