Hello

No regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost 8 in the morning when Jungkook left the house, rain pouring down on him. This definitely was not a nice way to start the week off with. His friend, Jimin's house was a ten minute way walk from his and he had apparently promised to pick him up earlier than usual, that is if Jungkook had remembered to set the alarm. The boy took a detour, treading down the muddy path with his books in his hand. Mud and dirt was splashing on Jungkook's grey pants with every step he took, however there was no time to stop and roll up them up.

Upon reaching his friend's home, Jungkook saw a boy waving at him.It was unusual for Jimin to not wear his favourite cap.

"For heaven's sake, where have you been? I've been waiting here for 15 minutes, and what's up with the mud on your pants? How's my new hairstyle? I thought of gelling my hair for a day."

"Don't even talk about it," Jungkook muttered silently under his breath. It wouldn't be a good day after all. "Anyways, why did you even want me to pick you up so early?"

"Oh yes, about that. It was Jin hyung. Early meeting in the morning complaining about that gang?"

"Yeah right," Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Tell me you're joking."

The walk to school was a long one that day. Jin had been telling them about the school gang ever since their first day as freshman. They called themselves BTL (the crappiest name in the hyung's perspective). It so happened that one of the gangsters, who found his pleasure in bullying the two younger boys, ended up in their class this year. This bothered Jungkook a lot. The two sophomores stopped talking for a while until they reached the school gates where their friend, Jin, was waiting for them, a bright pink umbrella in his hands.

"You're late. Again." The hyung was getting impatient.

"And you're using a bright pink umbrella. Can you use something normal for once hyung?" 

"Just shut the up will you." The hyung snapped back at Jimin who was surely annoyed of seeing a boy using a pink umbrella.

The three walked slowly through the crowded corridors, Jungkook and Jin listening to Jimin go on about basketball trainings.

"...and Min Yoongi was dribbling the ball in front of me and the next second, their team had already scored 3 more points! Gosh, he's so good!"

" Can you just stop talking about him for ONE day? He's just one of those bastards who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter