umma's birthday gone wrong..again!

behind this eyes

 

Donghae’s pov

“alright guys. That was a very good practice. You guys will have a free day tomorrow. Use the time well”  our manager hyung told us.

“yes!!! A free time at last! What are you guys going to do?” hyukkie said while jumping around excitedly.

“I’ll spend the day with nari. I haven’t seen her in a long time.” Shindong hyung said.

“I’ll just spend the whole day playing starcraft. Now I can finally finish this level!! Hahahaha”  a true gameKyu as always.

“I wanna go shopping! Anyone wanna follow me?” shopaholic zhoumi said. Everyone was looking around to look for any possible victim to give to him.

“eyh wae?! Why isn’t there anyone to shop with me?” mimi whined.

“mian hyung. Shopping with you is too tiring.” Wookie said while patting the sulking mimi.

“I’ll be out with amber. We haven’t had a good talk since our other bestfriend passed away.” Henry said while texting amber.

Urin kyumo-do chego
skill-do chego
mwodeunji chego animyeon andwae
Super Junior-neun wonrae maen jaman ppajin ireum hamyeo himsen tori SuperMan

 

“dongsaeng ah. Why did you call?” I said to ______ when I picked up my phone.

“err oppa,are you free tomorrow?”

“yeah. We’re given the whole day off tomorrow. Why?”

“oppa. Tomorrow is umma’s birthday and she demands that we have a family breakfast. Urgh”

“arasseo. How could I forget that?okay. I’ll see you at home tomorrow at 8am aites?”

“okay. Oppa don’t be late please. Or else all hell will lose.”

“ara ara. Don’t worry okay? Love you dongsaeng. See you tomorrow”

“nado saranghae oppa. See you”

“fishy ah! I’m going to see my parents tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?” hyukkie asked.

“aniyo. Tomorrow’s my umma’s birthday and I can’t just leave ______ alone with her. Next time I’ll go with you. Tell your family I miss them”

“okay. Take care of her.”

“come on guys. Let’s sleep early tonight. All of us deserve a good sleep after a long time. Kyuhyun. You sleep early too”

“eyh wae teukie hyung?! Tomorrow’s a free day. Just let me play tonight.” Kyuhyun whined.

“okay okay whatever. Don’t sleep too late though. Goodnight kids.”

“goodnight teukie hyung~”

We all went inside our own room to have an early sleep that night. Should I get a present then?

THE NEXT MORNING

After getting ready, I quickly went out to buy a present for umma.

YOUR POV

*ding dong*

“oppa! You’re here already! Did you get anything for umma?”

“hehe yeah. Sshhh.. don’t tell her yet.. where is umma and appa anyway?”

“they just got up. I was just going to help yongjoo ahjumma make breakfast”

“uwah. I’ll help too. Where are bongsun noona and jaeseok hyung at?”

“bongsun unnie is setting the table while jaeseok oppa is mowing the lawn”

“______ ah. Who was at the door?”

“ssh” donghae oppa signaled me to keep quiet while he crept behind ahjumma who was cutting the meat in the kitchen.

“ahjumma! Bogoshipeo!” donghae oppa gave ahjumma a backhug.

“aigoo it’s our donghae ah. Aigoo. You’ve grown thinner. Did you not eat well?”

“aniyo ahjumma. It’s just that I’m busier these days. Our comeback is soon so I haven’t had a proper meal.”

“aigoo. Then you must eat a lot today. I cooked your favourite.”

“nehh”

“donghae ah. Are you dating anyone right now?”

“aniyo ahjumma. I still can’t forget her yet”

“arasso. Don’t worry too much about finding a girl soon. Just let fate handle it. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet her again”

 “yeah. That’d be nice if fate let us be together again. Here ahjumma. Let me help you cut those. Dongsaeng ah, go wash the vegetables.”

“nehh.”

Bogsun noona is our maid, yongjoo ahjumma is our cook and jaeseok hyung is our butler and he takes care of our garden. The 3 of them have been working for our family since we were young so they’re practically family.

*after an hour*

“come on. Let’s eat.”

“oh donghae ah. You came?”

“nehh appa. Umma, happy birthday”

“gomawo. Let’s sit down and eat now.”

While we were eating, umma and appa made small talks to haehae oppa. Most of the time though, haehae oppa and I were talking by ourselves.

“this is what’s wrong with this family. We never talk together. You two are always talking by yourselves.” Umma suddenly shouted.

Urgh. Here comes drama. Why does this always happen?

“psst. Dongsaeng ah. Did umma and appa have a fight again?”

“maybe.”

“see. You two are doing it again! You guys are always whispering. This isn’t what a family is like. Your father’s always busy. You two never cared about me. It’s my birthday and no one even bought for me anything. It’s not the present I want but your love. No one here cares about me.”

Great. Umma’s crying now.

“you know what, I went out early today just to buy a present for you. You’re always saying we never cared. But did you care for us? You never ask us how’s our day. The only thing the both of you know is to shout at each other. Since we were young you guys would always fight in front of us wthout thinking about our feelings. I’m sick of this” oppa said. He didn’t raise his voice but anyone can tell that he’s fuming mad right now.

And with that,oppa put a neatly wrapped present on the table and took my hand.

“let’s get out of here _____ ah”

“donghae ah. Here,some food for your members and this is ________’s bag. Here clothes are inside.” Ahjumma and bongsun noona gave us my bag and a bag of food.

“gomawo noona,ahjumma and hyung. I’ll see you guys on Thursday then. When both  umma and appa are gone.”

“come on ______. Let’s go shopping today.”

“okay! But oppa,where’s your disguise ?”

“eh? Aish. I must have left it at home when  pulled you out just now”

“ahh…then we’re not going shopping?”

“aniya. Let’s just go. Hopefully no one will notice me. I’m going to pull my hood up”

“okay. Let’s go! Yay! How long has it been since we’ve gone out together?”

“you’re that happy? Okay let’s go now”

___________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the random picture~but eunhae are too cute!! eunhae performed today right? the oppa oppa song!! kyah kyah