2 years later

behind this eyes

 

Henry’s pov

“so that’s what happen. I knew it was weird when he said that he fell for someone else. Such a cruel agency. At least we can still date if we wanted to.” Hyukkie hyung said.

We were all discussing what the hyungs heard when they were at ‘handel and gretel’. It was during the party. It was held at the sm building. All the artist and noonas and hyungs came. We’re all like a family so everyone knew about jonghyun and their break up.

“aigoo. Our poor dongsaeng. So now the most important thing is supporting her huh?” amber said.

The rest were all nodding to her question.

Just to let you know,_______’s at another room. She’s with the guys that went to ‘handel and gretel’. Except for jungsu hyung. He’s here telling us and snsd,shine,fx and all the other sm staff what happened just now.

 

2 YEARS LATER

YOUR POV

“oppa ppalli ppalli!!!! I’m going to miss out on teen top’s performance!” you said to suju’s manager oppa.

“aigoo _____ ah. Any faster and we’ll be sued.” Manager oppa said to me.

We were from the sm building. The oppas made me go to their practice so that I can give my opinion on their new song.

“just wait a while okay princess? We’re arriving soon” chulie oppa said while giving me his famous kitty face.

“hyung. That’s not cute.” Kyuhyun said,which earned him a smack behind his head. Ouch.

Yes. I do admit it. I’m still pretty much in love with jonghyun,or should I say changjo?

I’m an angel now.(that’s what teen top’s fans are called)

I’m still in contact with the rest of my oppas. I don’t dare to call jonghyun though. Just one glance at him can make me fall in love with him all over again. I can’t let that happen. Cause that will cause some problems between him and his love.

No matter how much it pains me, his happiness is still my priority. So this is what it feels like to really love someone huh?

So this is why donghae oppa still cannot love someone else . his love for unnie must be as strong as my love for jonghyun. He’s still loving her after 6 years of them breaking up. Poor oppa.

Hyangsuppulijima

Ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan malya

“______. You got a message. Aish. And it was at the of my game. Aish” henry said while passing the phone to me.

“oppa, you can continue the game later okay?” I said while pressing my phone.

“oh! It’s byunghun oppa. He said they’ll be performing in half an hour more. Ahh!! Oppa ppalli ppalli!!” I shouted.

“lee ______. Don’t raise your voice at people that are older than you arasseo? Even with people younger than you,it’s  impolite to raise your voice. I did not raise you up to an impolite person. Do you get it?” haehae oppa scolded me. He didn’t raise his voice but it still scared me.

“mi—mianhaeyo  oppa. Manager oppa too.” I said while trying to stop my tears.

“gwaenchana  _____ ah. Donghae ah. Don’t scold your sister” manager oppa said.

“yeah fishy. ______ had never been rude to any of us. Don’t scold my favorite sister.” Hyukkie said while wiping my tears that had somehow fell.

“aigoo my pretty dongsaeng. Don’t cry okay? Oppa is sorry.” Haehae oppa hugged me.

“aniyo oppa. You were right. I was wrong. Mianhae. Saranghae oppa”

“aigoo it’s okay now. Oppa love you too. Nothing can come between us okay?” hae oppa hugged me tighter.

“yeah oppa!”

“______ ah .we’ve arrived.”

“really?! Okay!”

“and I thought we just agreed that nothing can come between us? You left me to rush to watch teen top!”

“haha oppa. I’ll go in first. “ I said while running off to the dorm. I could hear donghae oppa sulking all the way.

I quickly switched on the tv as soon as I had changed my clothes.

“you know _____. We could just bring you to mubank or mnet or inkigayo or mucore if you really want to see them perform you know.”  Hankyung oppa said while sitting beside me on the sofa.

“aniyo oppa. I’m happy by just watching them perform  live on tv. Plus I still meet the oppas sometimes you know.”

“okay then dongsaeng. Whatever you say. Don’t forget to bathe after watching this okay? Wookie’s going to cook for us beef today” hankyung oppa said while ruffling my hair when he got up.

Oooohhh.. wookie’s oppa food is heavenly.  Bet all elfs would kill me if they know that I’m eating the food he makes~~ kyah!! It’s  teen top now! Better concentrate!