hanging out and the start of a crisis

behind this eyes

 

Donghae’s pov

We went to the shopping mall together. It’s been such a long time when it was just us siblings going out together.

We did this a lot before I became part of suju but we didn’t do this much after that because I had to keep my covers and plus she didn’t want anyone to know that her brother is suju’s fishy.

It feels nice now to just hang out together.

“where should we go first princess?”

“eh?you sound like chulie oppa when you call me princess. Umm… let’s go get frozen yogurt first.. I’m still hungry”

“you’re always hungry.. little piggy”

It was a lot of fun teasing her. She pouted and stormed off. When I caught up to her I gave her a backhug. The 2 of us had always liked backhugs. Even the other suju members and sm family gives her backhugs too.

I put my chin on her shoulder.”mianhae.. don’t be mad please?” I put on my puppy face.

“you owe me the large tub of frozen yogurt!”

“hehe okay then princess. Let’s go.” I took her hands and we linked hands while we were shopping. We would feed each other our yogurt sometimes. Because i was using my hood up and was using shades,no one recognized me.phew.

That was what I thought anyway..little did I know 2 schoolgirls were trailing behind us..

When we were shopping,I would buy her anything she wanted. I love spoiling her. She doesn’t ask for a lot of things which is why I like to spoil her.

When we were walking,we would swing our hands and some people would comment like we were a cute couple when she asked for my opinion when she tried on different outfits. We would just laugh it off.

“omo. The 2 of you are such a cute couple”

“thank you. She’s pretty right?” I said while giving the cashier my cute smile.

“and my oppa’s handsome right?”

“nehh. The 2 of you are very compatible.”

“hehe… thank you.”

When we exited thhe shop the 2 of us were laughing our heads off.

“oppa,that was too funny. She thought we were a couple.”

“let’s buy some snacks first before we go back to the dorm”

“okays”

When we arrived home the guys gave _______ a hug and ignored me. Hmph.

I went to the kitchen to put the snacks away when hyukkie came and gave me a massive hug.

“aww hae, we were just teasing you. Here, a big hug for you”

“oh donghae~you’re back?” siwonnie said when he came out of the toilet. He must be back from gym again.

“yeah.”

“alright guys. Tomorrow is your comeback. Sleep early. Don’t tire yourself out. Cho kyuhyun, Sleep early tonight”

“aish. Arasseo hyung”

“oh princess, do you want to come to our comeback stage?”

“aniyo oppa. I need to clean the dorm plus teen top’s still promoting. I’m not ready to face him yet”

“arasseo. Don’t clean if you’re tired though. You can just clean one dorm and leave the other dorm”

“eyh chulie oppa,that’s not nice. Don’t worry,I’ll manage.”

*the next day*

Your pov

“okay oppa,hwaiting! You guys will dogreat. Hyukkie oppa! Show them your handsome side!”

“______’s the only one that appreciates my hotness around here” hyukkie said while engulfing me in a hug .

“psshh _______’s just being nice. She don’t mean that” and evilkyu strikes again.

“yah! Mworago! Come back here!”

Hyukkie chansed him all the way out of the dorm.

“bye oppas!”

“bye _______!! Lock the door!”

“neh! Bye bye!”

*after a week*

CHANGJO’S POV

“omo jonghyun ah! Look here! Donghae hyung is caught in a scandal!” byunghyun hyung suddenly shouted when we were all resting at our dorm.

“eh???!!!” I quickly ran to him leaving changhyun hyung alone playing the fighting game.

“it says here that he was spotted at a shopping mall with a girl. They were seen feeding and backhugging each other”

“that couldn’t be. ______ told me once that hyung had not gotten over his first love”

“yah. Isn’t the girl _________?!” minsoo hyung suddenly said.

We zoomed into the picture and immediately all of us recognized her.

“oh no. she’s going to feel guilty if their sales drop. No one knows that they’re siblings so of course they would misunderstand all this”

“guys. Get a good sleep. Tomorrow,you’re all going to strong heart. Sleep now” manager hyung said to all of us.

We went to our room and I laid down while I kept thinking of ________. How is she now?

I only hear her voice when she’s talking to the hyungs when she called them.

I bet she must be feeling very bad right now. Otteokke? How I wish I could help her..

*at suju’s dorm*

“________! Suju! In the dining hall now. Hyukkie,call all the guys from the other dorm. Tell mimi and henry to come too”

“hyung! You called all of us?”

“come sit around here.”the manager instructed.

Everyone sat in a circle.

“wae hyung?” teukie asked.

“donghae ah. ________ ah. Your pictures when you guys went to the shopping mall together were leaked at the net. Fans are angry and currently,there’s about 6 anti-fan café for you ______”

“eh?!” you could only say that .

“they don’t know who _______ is though right?”

“yup. That’s why they’re very mad right now. I’ve arranged for all 15 of you to be on strong heart. We’ll clear the misunderstandings there. Is it okay _______? Everyone would know that you’re donghae’s sister”

“it’s okay. It’s better we clear it up so that it won’t affect the new album that oppa had just made a comeback with”

“it’ll be tomorrow.sleep early boys.”

“neh hyung”

You went to the balcony and stared at the night sky.

“don’t worry _______ ah. Once they know that you’re our precious maknae they won’t harm you” kyuhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“aniyo oppa. I’m more worried about your comeback. I just hope this won’t affect the sales”

“eyh. Don’t say things like that. It’ll pass soon. Don’t worry. Come on. Let’s sleep now”

_________________________________________________________________________

 

how was it? hopefully i'll get 15 subbies 2 more subbies to 15 subbies!..... will the 2 lovers finally meet after 2 years??