1)✌Taeyang✌

♚Summer Snowflakes
 
Taeyang
 
Taeyang

Eyes, Nose,
Lips
 
 
 
✏Title: Eyes, Nose, Lips-눈,코,입

✏Artist: Taeyang- 태양

✏Album: Rise ✏Genre: R&B

✏Release Date: 2nd June 2014

✏Language: Korean

✏Opinion: Absolutely love the tune and tempo, a contrast of his other song 'Ringa Linga'. For a new song, it's got quite a lot of views (3,810,375- 7/9/14). The music video is quite boring, but I guess the scene matches with the song so that's fine in my opinion, some people might think differ. Many people say that this song is about his first love; whilst listening to this for a few more times, I found the meaning behind the song extremely emotional. I like how to song and mv is simple, and he can show off his amazing voice more.

Rating:★★★★★

✏Lyrics:

Don’t be sorry, that makes me more pitiful. With your pretty red lips please hurry, kill me and go. I’m all right. Look at me one last time Smile like nothing’s wrong, so when I miss you I can remember. So I can draw your face in my mind.

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go turned into an obsession that imprisoned you. Were you hurt because of me? You sit silently. Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you. You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips Your touch that used to touch me, to the ends of your fingertips. I can still feel you but like a burnt out flame, burnt and destroyed all of our love it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

Love you, loved you I must have not been enough Maybe I could see you just once by coincidence. Everyday I grow restless, Everything about you is becoming faint. You smile back in our pictures, unknowing of our approaching farewell.

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go turned into an obsession that imprisoned you Were you hurt because of me? You sit silently. Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you. You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips Your touch that used to touch me, to the ends of your fingertips. I can still feel you but like a burnt out flame, burnt and destroyed all of our love it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

Your black eyes that only saw me Your nose that held the sweetest breath Your lips that whispered ‘I love you, I love you’..I….

Your eyes, nose, lips Your touch that used to touch me, to the ends of your fingertips. I can still feel you but like a burnt out flame, burnt and destroyed all of our love. it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.


© Lyrics credit to orignal owner

[Album] TAEYANG   RISE [VOL. 2] (MP3 + iTunes Plus AAC M4A)