Chapter 3 Confession

It really hurts !

It was a usual morning , the two bestfriends were walking to school .

After a five minutes walk , they finally reach XOXO High School . ( I knw its a lousy name ..... )

The school gates were crowded with people , mostly fanboys and fangirls . They were squealing and screaming Baekhyun and Chanyeol's name .

Baekhyun and Chanyeol look at the gate and wondering how will they ever get through it .

Fortunately , XOXO High hired many guards to prevent this kind of situation , and bingo ! It really happened .

The guards use their body as a protection to prevent the girls and boys from pushing Baekhyun and Chanyeol .

" Chanyeol oppa ! "

" Baekhyun ! Look here ! "

" Chanyeol! Chanyeol ! "

Baekhyun waved at them and Chanyeol smile while walking past them .

" Kyaa ~ Baekhyun oppa waved ! If I were to touch his beautiful hands .... oh I want him so bad ! "

" Ahh ~ Chanyeol oppa's smiles makes my heart flutter ~ "

They wanted to date Baekhyun and Chanyeol but little did they know , two of them are gays . And that means the percentage of dating those two are ...... 0% .

Sad to hear but it's the truth .

" Hey dude ! " A sound was heard when Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally squeezed through the crowd . They were lying on the floor like dead bodies .

" Oh hey guys .... do you mind lending me a hand ? "Chanyeol reached his hands to the boys standing infront of him .

Two boys grab Baekhyun and Chanyeol's hands and pulled them up . 

" Thanks ! " Baekhyun hugged the guy .

" Jongin ah , how did you managed to squeezed through those bunch of fans ? " Jongin smirked .

" That's the reason why i'm the brain of EXO ! " Jongin flip his bangs .

EXO is a group of boys consists of 12 members , with good-looking face , cool image , rich background , excellent results in both school or outside's competition and varios things they had make them the famous group in school . But not only XOXO High , almost everyone in town knows these 12 young boys . ( Well , guess ya know who's in the group . )

__________________________________________________________________________________

* In the class * 

Mrs Choi was teaching History and the whole class was so quiet. The students were bored because of the most boring teacher in school was teaching the most boring subject in the world .

Chanyeol look to his right and saw a beautiful picture of an angel .

Baekhyun was sleeping soundly with his hands crossing on the table and his head tilt to Chanyeol's direction .

' Ahhh ~ he's so cute ~ ' Chanyeol took out his phone and take a picture of Baekhyun .

' I'm definitely gonna set it as my wallpaper . '

He likes Baekhyun since he was a kid , and today , he MUST confess to him .

Chanyeol decided to confess his feelings to Baekhyun right after the class is over .

He keeps tapping rhythms with his feet , wishing that the clock woudl tick faster . 

Tick tock , tick tock , tick tock.

5 minutes till recess .

3 minutes ....

1 minute ....

20 sec ....

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

* Riiiiiiiing ~ *

" Class dismiss , you may go now . " Mrs Choi walked out of the class . 

" Booyah ! " Chanyeol jump '

" What happened , why are you so excited ? It's just recess ya know . " Baekhyun opens his eyes and look at him . his head tilting to the left , wondering .

" Come on Baek , follow me ! " Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's hand and run . 

" Ahhh ~ where are we going ? " They keep running .

And they reached the rooftop .

" Yah , why are we here ? " Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol .

" Erm .... Baekhyun ... I have something to tell you , but please don't freak out when you heard it . " Chanyeol then hold Baekhyun's hand and put it on his chest    . " Can you feel it ? It's beating for you . " 

Bakehyun blushed . " What ? If it's not beating then you're dead . "

Chanyeol look into Baekhyun's orbs . " But it only beats when you're around me .... Baek ah .... Saranghae ~ I love you so much , will you stay with me , like .... forever ? "

" You dummy , stupid dummy ! Of course I will ! " Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly and kissed him .

" Kyaa ~ ottoke ? I kissed Baekhyun ? "Suddenly , Jongdae and the other members appeared out of nowhere , and Jongdae keeps teasing Chanyeol . 

" Hey Chanyeol , you should say , will you be mine forever ? " Kris poke fun at Chanyeol .

" Congrats dude ! "

" Dude , impressive ! " 

 Baekhyun hide himself in Chanyeol's chest , avoiding eye contact with the members .

" Yah you guys , why are you here ?! " Chanyeol blushed whiel asking his group members .

" Well , Jongin saw you dragging Baekhyun up ere , so .... we followed ! " Luhan explain .

" That's not dragging , it's romantic ! And you .... you .... ert boys ! " Chanyeol shout out loud .

The boys spend the whoole recess teasing + resting on the rooftop .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey , i'm SO SO SO SORRY for not updating for oh-so-long ......

Can you plzzz forgive me ? 

Anyway , chapter 4 is coming , very soon ( I mean really soon ) ! Stay tuned ! 

Don't forget the subscribe , comment and upvote !