Chapter 2 Friends ? Lovers ?

It really hurts !

It's a wonderful morning , you can hear the birds chirping on the tree braches , the sun shines bright and the air is so pure .

In a beautiful garden of a mansion , there's two children playing , chasing with each other .

"Yeollie ! Yeollie ! Look what I found ! " The short boy walk towards the tall boy , with his hands grabbing something .

" What is it , Baekkie ? " The tall boy is very curios , he runs to the short boy and starts blabbering . " What is it ? What is it ? Is it a rabbit ? Is it a mouse ? "

" Yeollie , you're so stupid , rabbits can't be so small , and mouse is yuckey ." The short boy gave the tall boy a disgusting look .

" Then what is it ? Tell me ! Tell me ! Let me see ! " He loves Baekkie so much , Baekkie always brings him suprise . 

" It's an earthworm ! I found it in the soil !! " The short boy opens his fist and show the tall boy the worm . He plays with the earthworm on his palm .

" Ahh ~ , Baekkie , you know I hate worms ! Get it away from me , worms are the most disgusting creature in this planet ! " The tall boy jumps in frighten and shouts . 

" Okay , i'll throw it away but in exchange , I want that bunny of yours . " The short boy put his hands on his hips and pointed on a bunny plushie under the tree .

" Alright , you can have Easter ..... but you have to take care of him ! " Easter was his favourite but if Baekkie insist ... it's okay ...

" Thank you Yeollie , I love you ~ , can we be friends forever ? " The short boy look up at the tall boy innocently . 

" Yesh , i'm sure we will ! " 

" Really ? Pinky promise , if you lie to me , you're a tortoise ! " He held his little finger out .

" Why it's always me ? "

" Because you're stupid , Yeollie ! " 

" No i'm not !!! "

And so , they promise to be friends forever .

________________________________________________________________________

5 years later 

* Ding dong * 

" Coming ! Who's there ? " A lady in her mid 30s opens the door .

" Aunty , it's me , Baekhyun . How are you doing today ? " A boy standing infront of the door , smiling brightly looking at the woman . Oh yes , he is Baekhyun , the puppy-like boy who has the most beautiful eye smile in the world .

" Oh , Baekkie ah , i'm fine thank you , what about you ? How's your parents doing ? Aren't they on a vacation ? And your grandmother ? Isn't she sick ? Is she okay ? " The woman keep asking and Baekhyun have no choice but stopping her .

" Aunty , sorry to interupt you but you're throwing to much question  . First , i'm very fine . Second , my parents are on a vacation and they are really fine . Third , halmonim is very healthy now , appa hired a special nurse to take care of her . " Phew , did he miss anything ?

" And .... " " And I will tell halmonim you love the chocolate raisin cookies she baked , i'll go find Chanyeol if you may excuse me , aunty . " Baekhyun run up the stairs like a dog is chasing him .

" Urm .... Ok and be careful ! " This boy always know what she wants to say . The woman chuckles and walk away .

Outside Chanyeol's room , Baekhyun is sweating like a bull , why ?

Because Chanyeol's room is a mansion with five floors , and the worst is , Chanyeol's room is on the damn fifth floor which Baekhyun hates the most .

The door of Chanyeol's room click oprn out of a sudden , and there appears a laughing-so-hard Chanyeol .

" What are you laughing at ?! "Baekhyun put his both hands on his hips , glaring at Chanyeol who can't stop laughing .

" ... " Chanyeol didn't answer but keep laughing and he even takes out his smartphone .

" Yah ! What are you doing ?! " Baekhyun tries to snatch Chanyeol's phone but as everyone knows , Chanyeol is a giant and he is a shortie .

So , apparently , he can't even reach to Chanyeol hand .

Chanyeol stop laughing for a while and take a picture of Baekhyun . When he take a glance of  Baekhyun , he starts laughing again .

" What ?! Can't you stop it ? It's so annoying ya know ! " Baekhyun glare at the still laughing male . There aren't anything on his beautiful face , right ?? 

" Imagine Baek , your pretty face with a nest-like hair , sweating like a buffalo adding the grumpy cat's expression . It's hilarious and you know what ? I'm definitely going to show Jongin and Kyungsoo ! "

" Hmph ! " Baekhyun tidy up his hair and cross his arms , decide not to care 'bout Chanyeol anymore . 

" Baekkie ~ Don't be so grumpy . " Chanyeol takes out his handkerchief and wipes Baekhyun's forehead and his neck .

" Urm ... Thank you ... " Baekhyun muttered and look at the floor .

" What ?! Pardon me ? Can you repeat ? " Chanyeol put his hands beside his ears and acts like he didn't heard it .

" It's your own fault that you didn't heard that ! " His cheeks are now red , he dare not looking at Chanyeol's eyes . 

He takes a peek and ... wait ! Where is Chanyeol ?

" Got ya ! " Somebody hugs him from behind and it scares him , a lot .

" Yaaaaahh ahh , Chanyeol ! Stop sniffing like Cherry ! " Chanyeol is currently sniffing Baekhyun's neck . Yeah , Cherry is Baekhyun's dog .

" I can't help it , you smell nice ~ " He likes the smell of Baekhyun's body , it's neither shampoo nor perfume , he just smells nice .

They spend the whole afternoon with each other , everyday Baekhyun will go to Chanyeol 's house and spend the whole time with him .

It's school holiday now so they don't have to worry 'bout school , they can spend the whole day gossiping like girls , playing video games , going outdoor window shopping and sometimes the arcade centre .

" Erm ... Aunty Park , I wonder if you could cook something for us ? I'm so starve ... " Baekhyun walks down the stairs along with Chanyeol , who is holding his waist , walking like a body with no bones .

When Chanyeol's mother sees them , she doesn't freak out , why ?

Because she is happy with it , and not to mention , she loves so mush .

" Ok , no problem , but let me deal with my son first . " Mrs Park smile at Baekhyun . " Mr ... Park Chanyeol , when are you going to married Baekhyun ? Hm ? " 

" Mrs Park , i'm telling you the last time , i'm not going to married Baekhyun at this moment . "

" Oh really , im wondering what should I wear on your wedding ? When should I send the invitations ? " Mrs Park ignores Chanyeol .

" Mom ! I's still young , I just turn 15 ! " 

" So what ? Many people get married in 15 too ! "

" Mom , are you crazy ? That's like 70 years ago ! "

" It doesn't matters , ok ? As long as you love each other then it's fine !!! " 

Baekhyun chuckles while watching the mother and the son arguing .

He walks past them , not trying to stop them .

He walks to the kitchen and starts cooking lunch for himself and also for the two of them who are still arguing .

The argue everyday , almost . And the topic is always the same , when is Chanyeol going to married Baekhyun , but in the end , Chanyeol's always losing . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys , this is gonna be fluffy in the beginning . 

Anyway , I hope you like this *v* 

Comment this , subscribe this , and EXO will be in your dream ..... ( Don't hit me when they didn't appear >.<)

May all odds be in your favour ..... Muhahaha ( Get slap )