Chapter 1 Mr Game

It really hurts !

 

 

Baekhyun lies on the floor , his clothes had been rip off .

Bruises all over his petite body , under the clother he wear , scars can be seen .

" Hey you ! Eat up , I don't want you to die yet . " A man with a scar on his face put a bowl infront of Baekhyun .

" Why don't you just kill me ? " Baekhyun sniffes .

" We still need you to get money from Park Chanyeol ... and don't ever think of running away from us , because .... you can't and you never will ."

Baekhyun scoffs and looks at the man . " You can just kill me now , Chanyeol hates me ... a lot , he will never come and save me ... " Baekhyun chuckles . " You really think he would save me ? I'm just a useless trash to him . " 

The man walk to Baekhyun and gave him a kick on the face .

" Don't try to fool me ! "

Baekhyun groaned and yell . " JUST KILL ME ALREADY ! I'm tired of my life , I don't want to suffer anymore . "

" Shut up ! Can't you just keep your mouth shut for a ing minute !? "

The man kick Baekhyun abdomen and his back , makes Baekhyun curl on the floor groaning in pain .

* Eeeek * 

The door opens and a young man walk in . He is wearing a nice suit , surely an expensive one .

He walks in a slow pace , a cigar in between his fingers .

" Mr Game ! I was about to ... "

" Shh , don't interupt my conversation with our precious guest , hello , my name is Mr Game , G-A-M-E- , game . So , you're Baekhyun right ? " Mr Game smiles at Baekhyun .

" Get me outta here ! " Baekhyun yells .

" Whoa , whoa , calm down , I'm not going to hurt you , instead , I'm offering you a lunch , sounds great isn't it ?? " Mr Game touches Baekhyun's forehead .

" It doesn't sounds great at all ! Just . Get . Me. Out . Of . Here !!! " Baekhyun glare at him and tries to get rid of his hands .

Mr Game stills smiles at Baekhyun . " Hmm , I like your guts ^ v ^ . "

At the same time , Baekhyun feels like shivering .

" Diaval , I want him in my mansion , I'm having lunch with Baekhyun , you know what i mean . " 

Mr Game walk away , leaving a dumfound Baekhyun and a smirking Diaval . 

Diaval walks to Baekhyun , holding a piece of cloth .

" Hey , hey , what are you doing ? Are you trying to murder me ?? No , please , no ! I'm too young to die . I still a lot of things to do ! Please don't ! " Baekhyun begs .

Diaval close his eyes . This kid is really annoying . " Urgh , said the one who asked me to kill him , I'm really impressive , you have the ability to annoy someone and it's annoying . CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE UP !!?? " He really wants to give the kid a slap so he wont keep talking .

He walks straight towards Baekhyun and cover his nose with the cloth , and soon Baekhyun has faint .

25 minutes later , In Mr Game's mansion .

In the dining room .

Baekhyun woke up in an unfamiliar place , he found out that he has been tied on a chair .

Infront of him is a table , a really long table .

At the end of the table , is Mr Game , smiling at Baekhyun .

The table is full of food and fruits .

Oh , the steak smells nice , the grapes , how juicy it would be ..... Baekhyun thinks .

" Baekhyun do you know why I kidnapped you ? " Mr Game put his legs on the table .

" Because you wanna get money from Chanyeol . " Baekhyun answering while still staring at the juicy grape with a face . Ou thy , juicy grape , I'm gonna take a bite of you right after I get rid of this damn rope .

" Nope , not quite right , I want something other than that , you see , I live in such a big mansion , why do I need money ? " Mr Game look at Baekhyun . Of course , still smiling like nothing bothers him .

Baekhyun looks up and give Mr Game a confuse look . " What else do you want ? You said you don't need money . What else ? "

Mr Game stands up and walks towards Baekhyun .

" As what i know , Park Chanyeol's brother , Park Sehun , who is a scientist , has a formula of a chemical that can coagulate drugs , and the point is , it not only can coagulate drugs , it also can makes it look like a magnet , it is impressive , it changes the colour of the drugs ! And you know what , just a little bit of water can makes it revert back . Isn't it amazing ? Imagine , I can make hundreds . thousands of it , and the cops will never know ! " Mr Game looks excited and grabs Baekhyun's shoulder .

" I'm sorry , but you've got the wrong guy . I'm just a trash , a useless trash to Chanyeol . He will never save me . Trust me , you , have got the wrong guy . "

" Oh really , nevermind , I didn't care bout that a lot . But , Baekhyun ? Don't cha wanna take a revenge ??? You know , I can help you ^皿^ . "

This is gonna be the start of an interesting game . 

" Why ? Why would you help me ? " He really can't understand .

" Like I said , I like your guts , and ... I have some business with Park Chanyeol . So , do you mind telling me the story of Park Chanyeol and you ? " Mr Game drags a chair and sits beside  Baekhyun . 

" Well , that's a very long story . " Baekhyun stared coldly at the table and sigh .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , I'm sorry it's a short chapter but i will update soon . I promise .

Hope you guys have a nice day ! ^ - ^ 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Well , my bias is Baekhyun but his face is really hilarious ( don't hit me )

 

( well , just imagine his facial expression while staring at the beautiful grape )