[XingD] Hamsters and dimples

Fluffy Fluffy EXO Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

request from tumblr: XING-DAEDREAMS ANSWERED: BOTH CHEN AND LAY WORKING IN A PET STORE TOGETHER :D XINGDAE

It was an unusually grey and rainy summer day when Zhang Yixing stumbled into the pet store with a small, dimpled smile and a silent promise to brighten Kim Jongdae's life. 

"I've s-seen the advertisement and I'd like to a-apply..."  His accented Korean almost made the other male squeal and he couldn't have been more grateful that finally somebody decided to apply for the job, since it has been busy and boring for just one person. 

Yixing proved to be a great help and literally an angel when it came to pets. Not only did he memorize the place of all supplies, let it be the leashes, fish food or cat litters on the long shelves but the pets seemed to immediately like him the moment he appeared among the cages and aquariums. And of course, beside his gentle personality, Jongdae couldn't ignore the fact how delicious his bum looked when he bent down to pick up a fallen toy. 

All in all, sunshine seemed to warm up Jongdae's heart in the guise of a gorgeous Chinese male. Jongdae wasn't one to rush things, he simply waited and fate rewarded him in one afternoon, weeks after Yixing started to work for him.

That day was not really busy, only two or three customers came in to buy a flea collar and some treats so the two men had time to spoil the pets a little. 

Jongdae just finished changing the hamster's bedding and was putting the small guys back to their cage when one of them harshly bit his finger. Yixing, who was feeding the parrots, rushed to him in panic after hearing the other's pained hiss.

"What happened?" He quickly caught the culprit and put him back in the cage before noticing the small teethmarks that formed on Jongdae's finger.

"He has bitten me, no big de-" Jongdae even couldn't finish the sentence, Yixing was quick to drag him to the back of the store where they kept disinfectant and bandaids for cases like this.

The Korean male's chest felt strangely warm, seeing how the other treated his wound gently, with so much care. 

"Are you okay? Don't you feel dizzy? Weak? Nausea? Are you allergic to hamster's saliva?" His beautiful dark obs shone with concern that melted Jongdae'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter