1☆

Fate

Byun Baekhyun looked at his watch, 11.30p.m it showed. 30 minutes before his shift end, so he can go home. He stared at the door of his workplace. He worked in the coffee shop near his school. His soon to be school. Tomorrow is his first day at high school. At Seoul Art Academy or SAA. The greatest art highschool in SouthKorea. Many actress, actors, singers, dancers, enterteiners, painters, were graduated from this school. It's not easy to get to this school. And Baekhyun can considerated himself as the lucky one. He's in with scholarship. Well, SAA is famous for talented sudents with great backgound. And he have nothing except his nurse mother and well, an average vocal. 

He jumped in surprize when the door bell ring. Means someone is come to get their coffee. He quickly stood up, and gave a greeting along with his tired smile. And the guest was happen to be 3 man with goodlooks and designered clothes. They all tall and Baekhyun thinks he know the 2 out of the 3 man. When he's not wrong, the one with the cap and cute ear was named Chanyeol. And the one that have dark skin was called Kai. Chanyeol and Kai was cousins. Everyone in school knows that. And Baekhyun pretty sure, the tallest one is his senior and is cousins to Chanyeol and Kai. They were popular in his old school. Yes, Baekhyun and the three cousins is shared the same middle school. But Baekhyun really sure they won't notice him. Why would they? Baekhyun just an ordinary students. And an ordinary students will never got the kingkas eyes. 

The cute ear one walked to Baekhyun place to the get their orders. 

"One expresso, one greentea, and.." that Chanyeol guy said then lift his face to Baekhyun.

"And?" Baekhyun give him, his questioning looks. 

"What is special for tonight.." Chanyeol scanning Baekhyun clothes and continued, "Byun Baekhyun-ssi?" He showed his cheeky smile.

Baekhyun gasped in surprized and suddenly felt nervous, "Be.. because I'm the one who make the coffee, then it's macchiato. Caramel macchiato." Baekhyun shuttered.

"Great. I like that. Please make me one." Chanyeol gave his wide smile. 

And after took their orders, Baekhyun processed his last 3 coffee for this day. When he called Chanyeol name, the three walked up to pick-up place and took their drinks. They all flashed Baekhyun a smile and he just bowed. When he looked up, he saw Chanyeol staring at him and flashed a sweet smile. Baekhyun thought that the three are indeed the kingkas.

When Baekhyun got back to his cassier place, he noticed a black elegant wallet in front of cassier machine. He stayed for a while and suddenly some thought interupting, that was Chanyeol's. He quickly took the said wallet and run outside. But they're gone. Baekhyun sighed and walked back in to find he's co-worker already there. With that, he took of his work uniform, bid a goodbye to his co-worker, and with heavy heart took Chanyeol's wallet with him. What am I supposed to do with this.. He stared at that wallet as he made his way home.

---

Baekhyun sighed as he walked to his empty house. Mom takes an extra shift again. He thought. It's been 2 years since his mother become a workaholic lady. After his father passed away, his mother turned like this. She cried herself to sleep and looked like she don't really care about Baekhyun. At first, Baekhyun was really sad, he felt really lonely. Felt like everyone gave him a white lie. To take care of him, to love him no matter what, to gave him their shoulder for him to cry.. But after a year, he used to it. He used to that loneliness. He used to do everything by himself. And well, he have friends just for some school and work matter.

He felt really tired today. After swallowed his pill, he took a qiuck shower and lied on his bed. He looked at Chanyeol wallet and wandering around what are he going to do about it. It's pretty late and he just can't fall asleep. Right after his father's died, he have this insomnia thing. He felt tired and he want some sleep tonight, so he go through his desk for another pill anf swallowed it. And Baekhyun fall asleep right after. 

---

Baekhyun took a deep breath as he walked to SAA gate. He felt nervous for his first day. After looked at the school map, he walked to the administration to get his schedule for this month. On his way, he looked around, since he's in SAA, there are alot of great paintings done by the students here. Still feel amazed, he continued till he bumped into some man student. Looks like he's a senior with a cute big eyes, and an angelic face. He carried bunch of books and that all drops because of Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly picked all the books while the said man shouting harsh words at him. Baekhyun gave a sincere apologize and when he looked up at the said man face once again, he gasped in surprize. Same stage as Baekhyun, the angelic faced man whispered, "Byun.. BaekHyun...?"

---

The italic one is what Baekhyun thinks in his mind. 

Subscribe and leave comments. Enjoy:)