Chapter 2: Another Morning Sickness

I'm Still His Wife!!!: Parents'-To-Be (Seq.)

Myungsoo POV:

I open my eyes as I heard a voice in the bathroom. I turn my head, only to see Yujin was not beside me. I open my eyes big and quickly get up and run to the bathroom. I look at Yujin’s back, as her face was near the sink, as she was struggling with her morning sickness.

“Princess, are you okay?” I asked worriedly, as I hold her hair and rub her back gently. She clean and turns to face me.

“I feel weak, honey.” She said. I hold her with my hand on her back, while my other hand wipes the sweat around her forehead. “All the things I’ve eat, were out.” She said and cried. I just sigh and hug her tightly, trying to calm her down.

“Just hold it for at least three months okay?” I said and I can feel she is nodding her head lightly.

“I don’t hate our baby… But I hate this morning sickness. It !” she said. I just am quiet, letting her mood swing explodes. “Now I feel what mom’s felt when she had me.”

“You want to sleep or eat then?” I asked her softly. She released my hug and look at me.

“I want strawberry shake!” my eyes just widened.

“At this time?” It was 3 o’clock in the morning when I got up earlier. Yujin just nodded, before giggle slowly.

“I’m just kidding, honey. I just want to rest.” She said as she pecks my lips. I just sighed and look at her.

“Do you want me to get heart attack, huh?” she just laughs. Just now she was frowned and now she laughs like crazy woman. Pregnant woman was totally unpredictable right?

“I don’t think I can come to work this morning.” She said as both of us walking together towards the bed.

“Then don’t. I really don’t want you to come to work with your condition like this.” I said as I helpher lay down on the bed.

“But, if I just take leave for whole year or what so ever, I’m going dying of boredom.” She pouts. I just laugh and kiss her pouting lips as my hand put the blanket on her body.

“Arraseo, my lady. Just for today then.” I said as I walk around and lay down beside her and hug her waist, putting her body closer to mine. Then, I move my hand on her tummy, caressing it gently. “I wonder how our baby looks like.” I said. Yujin just smile and putting her hand on mine.

“Do you want boy or girl to be our first child?” she asked.

“I don’t care about the gender. What’s the important is both of you stay healthy. That’s only I care about.” I said as I kiss her forehead. “Let’s sleep now. You need a enough rest right now.” I said.

“Honey.” She suddenly call.

“Hmm…”

“We want to eat bibimbap for breakfast.” She said as she holding her tummy. I smiles.

“Don’t worry; I will get it for you at bibimbap restaurant nearby before I go to work, okay?” She just nodded. “Let’s sleep.”

“Hmm… good night, honey. Love you.” She whispers as she snuggling her face on my chest.

“Hmm, love you both. Good night.” I said and close my eyes. 

 

Author Note:

 

Hey, I'm back again!!! hehehe...  it's a short update, i know... but still, i hope you guys enjoy it... ^^