Chapter 1: Beginning for New Life

I'm Still His Wife!!!: Parents'-To-Be (Seq.)

“Congratulations, you are one month pregnant.” My tears can’t be hold anymore as I heard that words come out from the doctor in front of me right now. First, Myungsoo confession this morning and now, I’m holding our child that breathe inside my tummy. I look at Myungsoo who just staring at me with love.

“I-It is true, doctor?” I asked again, as to make sure it is really true. The doctor just nodded. I really can’t contain my happiness feeling right now.

“Honey, we… we will get a child.” I said as I hug Myungsoo. Slowly, he hugs me too.

“I-” I release the hug, seeing Myungsoo is crying. My husband is crying and this is the first time I see him like this.

“Myungsoo…” I just smile. He is happy too.

“I- I can’t bel-believe this.” he stuttering said. “I’m going to be appa?” I just nodded.

“So..” I look back at the doctor in front of me. “For this period, you really have to take care of yourself. Don’t work too hard, or even lift heavy stuff. Eat more fruit except pineapple and reduced unhealthy food. Your fetus is like jelly, really fragile.” She explains and we just listen to her diligently. “So, as for now, I will give you a vitamin and stuff for you so eat the tablets regularly to make your womb and your healthy in stable.” She said again as she write something on the paper.

“Doctor, for how long my wife will have this .. You know the morning sickness?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh, usually, it will gone when the pregnancy reach three or four month. It depends on your wife too.” The doctor said with smiling on her face. “So, you should really take care of your wife carefully and gently, and as for you, don’t be stress too much. It may affect your baby too.” I just nodded.

“This is just miracle, princess.” He said as we sit in front of the pharmacy, waiting for my name to be call for my medicine.

“Yeah, it is.” I said. “After what we have through, now God bless our life with our baby.” I rubbed my tummy slowly, as I feel our baby is breathing soundly inside it.

“So, I guess that you have to take leave or something?” He suddenly asked, makes me look at him weirdly.

“Honey, I know you want to take care of me and the baby, but being at home alone for nine month and ten days? I will kill you if you think about that.” He just laughs as he said that.

“Oh well, pregnant woman surely dangerous.” He said. “All right, princess. You can work as usually, but if something happen or you need anything, don’t be hesitating to call me.”

“Although you in meeting?” I asked, making sure if that is included.

“Although I’m in meeting.” He said strictly.

“Okay, boss!” I said as I put my hand over my head, saluting him. He just smile and shook his head.

“Mrs. Han Yujin.” I turn my head as I heard my name is being called from the pharmacy.

“I take it.” Myungsoo said, as he stands up and walks towards the pharmacy.

“Make sure your wife take this medicine thrice a day, after meal.” Myungsoo just listen to the pharmacist giving explanation about my medicine.

“Thank you.” I stand up as he said that to them.

“Let’s go?”

“Hold my arms. We will walk slowly.” He said and he held out his arm, and I gladly take it.

“You are just being extremely careful, Mr. Husband.” I jokily said.

“It’s for your own and baby’s health too, Mrs. Wifey.” He replied, with his angelic smile on his face. I just giggle as we slowly walked out from the hospital.

 


“Oh my god! She is?? Oh my god, Myungsoo. I’m so proud of you. You really did a great job!” I can hear my mother-in-law voice too clearly when Myungsoo called her to tell this big news. Myungsoo just look at me with smile, before he turns on the loudspeaker of his phone.

“What? What’s up?” I can hear my mom’s voice asking Myungsoo mom.

“Your beloved daughter is pregnant. We will become grandparents soon!!!” Then, I heard my mom squeals, too excited to hear the news.

“Mom, you are there?” I asked.

“Yujin! Yeah, I just came to see your mother-in-law. Oh my god, I am totally happy with you. Oh my god!” She said. I can hear she is crying right now.

“Mom, why are you crying?” I asked again, with laughs.

“It’s a happy tear!” She exclaimed.

“How long it had been?” Myungsoo mom asked.

“One month.” I simply answer.

“I am totally happy to hear this news. Yujin, you really extremely care of yourself okay? Don’t work too hard and get enough rest. If you need anything, just tell Myungsoo to do it. It’s your time to torture him.” I just laugh as I see Myungsoo face is frowning.

“Mom, I’m her husband not a maid. Besides, I already told her about those things. Don’t worry too much.”

“Of course I’m worry. That is my grandchild. My first grandchild.” She said.

“Yujin dear…” I heard my mom talking. “Eat healthy food okay? And never, ever eat pineapple. It is dangerous and banned fruit for pregnant woman. Mango is okay for you to eat.”

“Arraseo mom. I take note about that.” I said.

“The mothers are being paranoid.”Myungsoo said as the mothers finally end the conversation. I just tilted my head side.

“It’s their first grandchild, honey. Of course they are extremely happy.” I said. Myungsoo put his phone on the table before him slowly walking towards me and put his hand on my waist.

“I’m happy.” He said. “This is the happiest things I ever had and all of the comes from you. Thank you, princess. Thank you so much for making my life brighter.” I just smile.

“You are being cheesy again, Mr. Kim.” I said, making him pout. I just laugh and peck his lips. “But, I’m happy for getting this cheesy husband.” He smiles as he stares at me lovely. Suddenly, he released the hug before kneeling, making his face at the same level with my tummy.

“Hello, appa’s baby. How are you?” he said as he caresses my tummy slowly. “Don’t be naughty and hurt omma, okay? I can’t wait for you to be with us, my dear boy… or girl.” he continues said.

I just look at him with smile that never leaves on my face. I just grew to love him more and more. I wish that our life would be like this forever.

Now, our new life has finally begun…. 

 

Author Note:

 

Hello everyone! sorry for making this late.. so, for not making you guys wait anymore... here is the first chapter... will update it when i have a time... enjoy!!!!!